2013 Misc New U2 Pics!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Well good news with the album is that they had people come and listen to it. (prouders, people who make rum,executives,etc) so that means it should be out soon............. hopefully.
https://mobile.twitter.com/blackwellrum/status/338679635376226304

Also the whole wedding thing came from @u2.com it's very rare when I actually the tabloids they are full of propaganda. Why I put it here is because apparently a spokesperson confirmed the engagement at the vary least. But said that the wedding may or may not be in the summer.

Hey let's try to keep this thread for new U2 pics, okay? There's a separate thread for U2 News. Thanks!

The other person is Larry! Someone mentioned on the misc articles thread that Bono, Edge and Larry had been spotted dining out together at a restaurant in NY last night and I've been hoping someone would find a photo, so thanks!! :up:

I thought it was Adam.
And the guy with the beard in background looks like DangerMouse. Might be the angle of the pic but it seems he's sat at another table. :hmm:

I'm the one who had seen & reported it was B, L, & E seen out to dinner. And this is definitely the restaurant that was mentioned.
However, this looks like Bono, Larry & Adam. Maybe Edge is hidden by the photographer's dining partner?

The one in the cap could be Larry. Trademark camo when out in public, but his sideburns look a bit long compared to last Saturdays spotting photo at Aviva stadium... not that I pay attention much... ;)

These are from May 2nd in NYC.

Larry5-2-2013NYNYGallowGreenNYCPhotoCreditBenjaminLozovsky.jpg~original

LarryMullenJrPaulHaggis5-2-2013NewYorkNYTHECINEMASOCIETYTODSampGQafterpartyWhatMaisieKnewGallowGreenNYCPhotoCreditBenjaminLozovsky.jpg~original

crap, for a second there as the pictures loaded up, i saw Bono and the Edge and a microphone and thought "surprise album announcement?!?! :hyper:"

but no, bl00dy spidey again :angry: :wink:

Back
Top Bottom