2013 Misc New U2 Pics!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

bonocomet

Blue Crack Distributor
Time for new 2013 pics! New Bono coming right up in a moment...

bonoswitzerland1-2-2013jeffreyedison.jpg

I think B and family regularly go to Switzerland (to ski?) after Christmas. They were there last year around that time, too. Hopefully there won't be any broken bones.

LOL, my brother was wearing a hat like that last night.

And Bono skiing... I think he's spent quite enough time in the hospital lately.

I actually don't think that a scruff really keeps your face warm. :D

He has been seen with the shaven look for some weeks now. Not bad, but I prefer scruffy Bono.

Eve is pretty, both of his daughters are, but they have good genes :)

Btw, Eve has obviously deleted her Instagram because she was harrassed (again) by people asking for her dad and her boyfriend. That sucks.

last unicorn said:
Eve is pretty, both of his daughters are, but they have good genes :)

Btw, Eve has obviously deleted her Instagram because she was harrassed (again) by people asking for her dad and her boyfriend. That sucks.

Nope, she deleted cause her photos land on the gossip site as just jared.com....

Yes, that too, but a U2 site linked there via Twitter, so everyone could see it. And Eve deleted her Twitter because fans of her BF made rude comments.

However, she's becoming a celebrity, her dad is famous and her boyfriend is quite well-known, too, so I think she shouldn't be surprised about these privacy issues. If you post private pictures on a public account, things like that can happen. It would be naive to think otherwise. I'm sure she got a few tipps from her celebrity father about privacy and how to protect it.

Isn't there an option to make your Instagram private like your Twitter account? She should have just done that. No reason to spoil the fun for herself and her friends.

Back
Top Bottom