2013 Misc New U2 Pics!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I love that Edge just doesn't give a damn and wears his trusty gray sneakers everywhere he goes.:cute::up:

oh and by the way, i've just bought a new pair of converse on sales, is it still fashionable?

More pics from Guggi's exhibition...
Celebs at Guggi's Exhibition - Independentwoman.ie

613x459.jpg

613x459.jpg

I LOVE the pictures of Bono and Guggi. It's very moving to think they've been friends for almost all their lives and are still so close. And I love Bono's hair :lol:

I was only talking about his pinkie. All further conclusions are up to everyone's personal interpretation. I have nothing to do with it :sexywink:

:wink:

This is the most adorable Bono pic I've seen in a very long time, and it deserved to be (quickly and not perfectly) retouched to get rid of the watermark. I'm sure that someone here is probably a member and can download this image larger and without the watermark, but honestly, retouching it was the best 15 minutes of my day, so no regrets.

:drool:

Lovely pictures. I love the way the color of his hair and shades matches the jacket. And I'd love to have a video of him singing.

The woman looks like Monica Lewinsky. Horrible :lol:

You're the right person to tell me this. It's okay to rip Bono, but not ok to say something about other people's looks. Strange logic.

I think her styling isn't really flattering at all.

You're the right person to tell me this. It's okay to rip Bono, but not ok to say something about other people's looks. Strange logic.

I think her styling isn't really flattering at all.

excuse me?

and you don't? you've made some unbelievably distasteful comments about B-man in here! (which i've called you out on before actually)

and fyi, i have NEVER ripped B-man's looks! why would i?

i imagine you must be referring to Spider-Man and various business issues because they're just about the only subjects i've been vocal on in here, and that is VERY different to making petty insulting personal comments about someone

i love her dress fwiw

Back
Top Bottom