2013 Misc New U2 Pics!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Bono following the three button rule. :up:

Maybe he forgot to put them in before they went out? :hmm:

Seriously, in the pictures I'm seeing he IS showing his teeth.

On the other hand: Why should/would he?

Strange question.

Thanks for that! Love Edge's outfit, naturally, but what on earth is that red thing around McGuinness's neck? How is that necessary? Strange accessory...

WHY OH WHY ALWAYS AND EVERYONE IN BLACK :/:doh:

Because it's elegant for a festive night out?

Most of the time you can do nothing wrong with black when you're going out and need to dress up a bit. Personally, I LOVE it, but I also like Bono's purple scarf.

And I love the Edge pictures. :up:

Well, maybe it was very cold! Looks that way anyway. Unless you mean the color red itself, it is quite loud, but I guess he has to compete with hanging out with rock stars!
^^ That is true :) And I didn't mean the colour but the collar itself, it wasn't really wrapped around his neck so it probably didn't warm him much.
Ah anyway I didn't mean to analyze this so much, it just caught my attention because of the highly visible colour.

^^ That is true :) And I didn't mean the colour but the collar itself, it wasn't really wrapped around his neck so it probably didn't warm him much.
Ah anyway I didn't mean to analyze this so much, it just caught my attention because of the highly visible colour.

But analyzing pics is what we do here!!! :shifty: What I meant is, I think if it's the lining of his coat, there isn't much he can do about it being there... it's just the inside of the coat, to make a raincoat into a warm coat, it's just very visible because it's not the same color as the outside of the coat. And now I think I'm also done analyzing Paul's coat. Thank you. :lol:

Thank God we finally went from Bono's pants/earrings/hair/belly/beard/nobeard/teeth/noteeth over Adam's hair and Larry's shoes and first wrinkles to analyzing poor Paul's looks.

Something tells me that looking hot isn't exactly Paul's primary intention or interest. :hmm:

But analyzing pics is what we do here!!! :shifty: What I meant is, I think if it's the lining of his coat, there isn't much he can do about it being there... it's just the inside of the coat, to make a raincoat into a warm coat, it's just very visible because it's not the same color as the outside of the coat. And now I think I'm also done analyzing Paul's coat. Thank you. :lol:
Basically, he didn't choose it very wisely :wink: in my opinion, and I'm usually all in for a bit different looks.

Back
Top Bottom