2013 Misc New U2 Pics!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I believe that Larry THINKS they can have it ready by then... but... will the others get the tunes ready in time?

I think that late-October to mid-November might be closer to the point. And if it isn't mostly ready by September, that they will delay it until February/March.

Could be right? Could be wrong? Just basing it on the past 20-ish years of U2 recording behavior.

Let's just stay positive here, ok?

The timeline should look like this:

First fan recordings emering around March/April from Dublin

First beach clips coming up in Summer from France

Then album release in Sept/Oct, promo tour in October/November
arena / indoor-tour in Winter/Spring, maybe stadiumt our in Summer 2014

Various band members have been quoted saying that U2 will do a smaller (arena) tour with the next album.

Beach clips... sure. I will be this years Dutchie who records them:wink:

I believe that Larry THINKS they can have it ready by then... but... will the others get the tunes ready in time?

I think that late-October to mid-November might be closer to the point. And if it isn't mostly ready by September, that they will delay it until February/March.

Could be right? Could be wrong? Just basing it on the past 20-ish years of U2 recording behavior.

As I've been predicting since 2010, single in September, album in late oct/early nov. :wink: Still sounding not too far off!

71554_474893132548273_468567111_n.jpg

72861_474893115881608_1873907422_n.jpg

398079_474893129214940_1978280027_n.jpg

Edge and Ann? :giggle: nice combination.

Cute to see Mullen Sr. there too! He must be proud of his son, famous musician and a moviestar now too!

Okay, what do the Mullens eat? Is their entire house a hyperbaric chamber? They don't age. Ann has looked the same since 2001. Larry has aged a little, but that's Hollywood. Seriously, are they injecting the blood of virgins?

Back
Top Bottom