2013 Misc New U2 Pics!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Well I'm sure they are some ways to block people from seeing pages, but it isn't always easy, Facebook changes constantly and the settings are always confusing. And these are kids. They might not even care. But it's the people/adults? who take them and post them in public places who should know better.

I have often wondered that myself, if they knew that their pages are public. With my utmost respect for them, I have never harassed them. Both Eli and John are on FB too and their pages are uber private, and so is Jordan's. From what I read about it, they are all on FB! This U2 Brazil fan page has breached a high privacy clause, because I keep seeing private family photos being posted EVERYWHERE! That's NOT NICE PEOPLE!!!
I'm going to take a big guess in here that the Hewson clan, aside from almost famous Eve, are pretty no-nonsense and clear about their privacy, kept their FB and Instagrams private for awhile. And despite Eve having a pretty known *REAL* Facebook, and an even more public Twitter with an even MORE public Instagram, which she has shut down alltogether due to all the monstrocity of invasion of privacy that people put on them.
I am pretty sure that these kids are normal, like you and me, and don't think twice about their pictures and the sancity of their privacy. They don't wake up and look at themselves each day and say, "Oh wow, I'm The Edge's kid!"
Shit they might not even CARE that you check out their pictures and pages out of curiosity!
Just please have some common decency and don't share their pictures!

They WILL know as soon as U2 fans start to comment on their pictures and stuff. Eve's twitter and instagram were shut down after pictures were made public by certain news sites. Before that, she had received many messages from U2 fans and didn't find that reason enough to make her account private or close it. I think that all of the kids are very well aware of their privacy settings. Maybe they really don't care as long as people are respectful. I don't know any of their FB sites since I'm only on twitter, but I'm very sure that there are privacy settings that everyone is aware of. I know a lot of people who are not famous and certainly no computer nerds, still they know how to make their pages private.

However, that alone isn't a guarantee that private pictures won't be made public. If they are shared by friends of them, they can be everywhere within a short time, thanks to social media. I find A LOT of stuff on twitter that makes me wonder where things come from and how people get certain pieces of information.

Yeah agreed. A (probably) private photo of the band's kids really doesn't belong here, for the sake of a tiny blurry glimpse of a band member in the background. I guess it isn't against any formal rules, but it's always sort of been respected here. :shrug:

OHHH. I thought it was some random person's FB page. Like....'guess who is in the background?' I had no idea it was one of the kids. :doh:

Adam in Brazil again!

This time he was see at Lollapalooza Festival in Sao Paulo today!
He saw Pearl Jam's concert at backstage

adamclayton2.jpg

adamclayton1.jpg

The article in portuguese:

EGO - Adam Clayton, baixista do U2, quase passa despercebido no Lollapalooza - notícias de Lollapalooza 2013

Yeah, me, too. I have no idea why it should be common knowledge that this "Mariana" woman is actually Adam's girlfriend. He's quite private and usually keeps private stuff to himself.

Yeah, who can keep the name of a baby mama and child secret these days? U2 must have incredible amount of leverage over the press.

^ We would have heard about that.

My opinion: Adam changes girlfriends so often that it doesn't matter what this one's name is.

*runs away*

Back
Top Bottom