2013 - 2014 Misc New U2 Pics (Holiday Edition)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Edge lost his playing arm! Seriously though that's a bit strange.

He looks so old in these, haha

No, he looks great. Why did he wait til after the Oscars to grow out the grays? :banghead: Its much better with them, IMO.

Thanks, Comet!!!

Happy st. Patty's to everyone! Awesome photo's Comet!

It might be the lighting but does Edge have a new earring/piercing? Same spot, but this one looks silver and a bit thicker than the small gold hoop.

:hmm:

I think you're right about the earring, domo. Can't quite tell, but it looks like it may have some irregular shaping or insets like the gold one, not just a smooth hoop. Let's have some closeups soon!

Can't help but think that the reaction shot of B flipping the bird walking with McCartney was in reaction to some punter shouting, "Oi, Bono--why aren't you in the studio?!"

:D

I think you're right about the earring, domo. Can't quite tell, but it looks like it may have some irregular shaping or insets like the gold one, not just a smooth hoop. Let's have some closeups soon!

Yeah, the pics aren't big nor sharp enough to tell for sure. But I always appreciate a man with accessories :sexywink:

https://twitter.com/Auction4Christy/status/447814665775906816/photo/1

Bjb1ENUIYAAinpv.jpg

mv6V10s.jpg

not a new pic, but ali's bday was today and christy turlington posted this old personal pic on instagram...ali and filmmaker lian lunson (most notably of leonard cohen i'm your man). happy bday to beautiful ali!

That lady is Maureen Grant and she works at the Olympia Theatre. I read an article not too long ago about her. U2 has been friends with her since practically the beginning.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using U2 Interference mobile app

Back
Top Bottom