2013 - 2014 Misc New U2 Pics (Holiday Edition)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Not sure yet when and where these were taken. With Stella McCartney.

bonostellamccartney3-20141.jpg~original

bonostellamccartney3-20142.jpg~original

bonostellamccartney3-20143.jpg~original

bonostellamccartney3-20144.jpg~original

bonostellamccartney3-20145.jpg~original

bonostellamccartney3-20146.jpg~original

bonostellamccartney3-20147.jpg~original

What's the story behind the Bono and Stella pics? I'm guessing Stella
didn't want to have her pic taken, and Bono got pissed off at the media
there?

What's the story behind the Bono and Stella pics? I'm guessing Stella
didn't want to have her pic taken, and Bono got pissed off at the media
there?
Not really sure. I'm honestly a little surprised there weren't any tabloid taglines associated w/ it (e.g. "PAPARAZZI CATCHES BONO AND STELLA McCARTNEY LEAVING HOTEL TOGETHER")

Me too. Those were particularly uncomfortable coming a day or two after the Fisher debacle. Is Paul still stuffing bodies under Principle?

Me too. Those were particularly uncomfortable coming a day or two after the Fisher debacle.

Why? I dont see this scenario in any different of a light after reading the tripe "Fisher" tried to pass off as expose. no different than a million other photos taken of him with famous/not famous ladies over history.

You're letting Fisher win, clearly. ;)

Not really sure. I'm honestly a little surprised there weren't any tabloid taglines associated w/ it (e.g. "PAPARAZZI CATCHES BONO AND STELLA McCARTNEY LEAVING HOTEL TOGETHER")

True! LOL! (Stella's shoes scare the hell out of me. They could
classified as lethal weapons.) Still surprised to see Bono that
pissed off. I'm sticking with my theory that the paparazzi got
Bono mad, until something better comes along.

It's an unusual set of images for this band. With the prominent press coverage of U2 in the last few months I'm surprised that these have not been reprinted more widely, particularly if they are recent.

It's an unusual set of images for this band. With the prominent press coverage of U2 in the last few months I'm surprised that these have not been reprinted more widely, particularly if they are recent.

Rex Features - Leading photographic press agency and picture library

This says it was the Firehouse in London, isn't that a restaurant?

Sent from my Nexus 4 using U2 Interference mobile app

Thanks for the info DtC! :wave: :up:

jeevey, it's not unusual. Bono often has been seen to walk women to their cars, or wherever, especially when the woman is a celeb and will be pestered by the paparazzi. There was a set some years ago with him holding the hands of 2 famous women (at the same time! :ohmy::wink:) as they walked on the beach. Of course the media made a huge thing of it, neglecting to show his wife and daughters that were cut from the same shot, but visible in other photos. Maybe the media is less likely to get all up in the women's faces if they think Bono might punch their lights out. :wink:

gvox i like your explaination :giggle:

and the pic thery posted (in different thread) of B on the beach with 2 quite young bikini clad women --- some one then posted later thaT the actual "scene" these were relatives of some of the adults hanging w B.
It wasn't B "alone" with them.

comet> your explaination makes sense esp bc the paparazzi -- 90% men as far as I've seen in the times waiting for Bono at events where other celebrities were as well... can get kinds of aggresive

Back
Top Bottom