2013 - 2014 Misc New U2 Pics (Holiday Edition)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I know. It's been there since the fall. Apparently Edge and I need to have another little talk about this silver=sexy thing. But otherwise he looks totally fabulous there. Apparently Edge looks great in blue and I never knew it!

I know. It's been there since the fall. Apparently Edge and I need to have another little talk about this silver=sexy thing. But otherwise he looks totally fabulous there. Apparently Edge looks great in blue and I never knew it!

Shall Adam and I help convince you? :cute:

Lord knows he is the original silver fox. Hnngghhhh. :drool:

I remain convinced that there is nothing the man does not look absolutely smoking in. This is because he emanates his PHWOAR from deep within, and the physical accoutrements are merely unneccessary afterthoughts.

I remain convinced that there is nothing the man does not look absolutely smoking in. This is because he emanates his PHWOAR from deep within, and the physical accoutrements are merely unneccessary afterthoughts.

Ditto for the entire band.

Bonus points for Bono in leather though.

And I don't care WHAT Adam wears. The man looks good naked and he knows it. :wink:

This.
This is because he emanates his PHWOAR from deep within, and the physical accoutrements are merely unneccessary afterthoughts.

This.
This is because he emanates his PHWOAR from deep within, and the physical accoutrements are merely unneccessary afterthoughts.

And this.

Also, :lmao:

Edge ca 1987-1989 called. To remind you how wrong you are. :wink:

1987-89 was a good time.

I adore Hobo Edge and Pirate Edge both and I will always love the work of Lola Cashman, even with all the hate her stylings get. No, the nadir of U2 styling was 1984/85, which I really have no justification for. For some reason Edge's pwoar was more like a tiny mew at the time.

Nay, it was a mullet-muffled roar!

He was absofarkinglutely smoking during Lovetown, in all his hirsute, 'do-ragged glory. And I haven't even started on the strategically ripped denim.

No worries here. There's just no accounting for taste, and my taste runs to the skinny, quiet, brilliant ones. :shrug: I actually have a daunting amount of organizing my photos to do that's been preventing me from updating the Edge thread recently. Sorting through those images is such rough work. :sexywink:

so true, dammit!!!!!!! :gah:

Bono at Davos:
BembPOzCEAAxsZL.jpg:large

Black with black on black patterned tie? Or black with three buttons open and black jet bead rosary? So many choices.

Back
Top Bottom