2013 - 2014 Misc New U2 Pics (Holiday Edition)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I found a couple more photos from the Talking Pictures event of Bono and Edge, with Idris Elba & Naomie Harris

.....and Darryl Macdonald.

Oh thanks! I totally forgot that set in the excitement of new pics. :reject: There are more, I can post them as well.

U2's Bono and the Edge Pay Tribute to Nelson Mandela (Exclusive Photos) - The Hollywood Reporter
LxPxQSH.jpg

7qFTgI3.jpg

Bono and Edge attend The Weinstein Company Hosts A Private Party With U2 In Support Of Their Original Song "Ordinary Love" From "MANDELA: LONG WALK TO FREEDOM" at Sunset Marquis Hotel & Villas on January 6, 2014 in West Hollywood, California.

WeinsteinCoPartySupportU2OrdinaryLoveSunsetMarquisHotel1-6-2014HollywoodCa4.jpg~original

WeinsteinCoPartySupportU2OrdinaryLoveSunsetMarquisHotel1-6-2014HollywoodCa3.jpg~original

WeinsteinCoPartySupportU2OrdinaryLoveSunsetMarquisHotel1-6-2014HollywoodCaBonoEdgeDianeWarren.jpg~original

WeinsteinCoPartySupportU2OrdinaryLoveSunsetMarquisHotel1-6-2014HollywoodCaBonoEdgeNaomieHarris.jpg~original

WeinsteinCoPartySupportU2OrdinaryLoveSunsetMarquisHotel1-6-2014HollywoodCaBonoMikeToddASCAPJeffJernigan.jpg~original

WeinsteinCoPartySupportU2OrdinaryLoveSunsetMarquisHotel1-6-2014HollywoodCaBonoNaomieHarris.jpg~original

WeinsteinCoPartySupportU2OrdinaryLoveSunsetMarquisHotel1-6-2014HollywoodCaBonoPhilomenaLeeEdgecomposerAlexandreDesplat.jpg~original

WeinsteinCoPartySupportU2OrdinaryLoveSunsetMarquisHotel1-6-2014HollywoodCaComposerMikeStoller.jpg~original

WeinsteinCoPartySupportU2OrdinaryLoveSunsetMarquisHotel1-6-2014HollywoodCaBonoGuyOsearyDavidFoster.jpg~original

WeinsteinCoPartySupportU2OrdinaryLoveSunsetMarquisHotel1-6-2014HollywoodCaBrianTyler.jpg~original

WeinsteinCoPartySupportU2OrdinaryLoveSunsetMarquisHotel1-6-2014HollywoodCaNaomieHarris.jpg~original

WeinsteinCoPartySupportU2OrdinaryLoveSunsetMarquisHotel1-6-2014HollywoodCaDirJimSheridan.jpg~original

I'd like to propose that day 2 of PSIFF be counted as Day One of the new U2 era when we know what the new era is going to be called. The exterior shots of B and E on the bench (soon to be called the White Shirt set, I think) have a quality totally unlike any we've seen in the last couple of years--those men look ready to conquer the world again. Clearly we are in the active runup to a new album, not killing time on the Riviera any more.

I'd like to propose that day 2 of PSIFF be counted as Day One of the new U2 era when we know what the new era is going to be called. The exterior shots of B and E on the bench (soon to be called the White Shirt set, I think) have a quality totally unlike any we've seen in the last couple of years--those men look ready to conquer the world again. Clearly we are in the active runup to a new album, not killing time on the Riviera any more.

I'm totally fine with calling it the White Shirt era, as I hope he continues to wear the white shirt, like a lot. :drool::drool::drool:

I have a suggestion. This is not an attack on anyone posting their lovely pics!
But shouldn't we start making separate threads again with the album release about to start?

Really, big events life international film festivals, should have their own thread for the huge capacity of photo's they deliver. Its not misc pics anymore, technically speaking.

And to keep things separate for easy tracking later.
It would be a complete pain in the ass to try and track back all these PSIFF photo's back in this Misc pic thread.

I always really like how every big event had its separate thread here in PLEBA,
we are like an archive. So maybe this would be handy to do so on the next upcoming events?

That would be good. I almost made a new one for these latest pics then decided to just continue as we had been since that seemed to be the trend lately, but I have no problem with starting the individual thread idea again.

I still have a ton of pics I never posted from the PSIFF. Maybe when I do I'll put them in a new thread. :hmm:

I still have a ton of pics I never posted from the PSIFF. Maybe when I do I'll put them in a new thread. :hmm:

I could help copy all the other pics you posted here , into the thread.

Again. Its just a suggestion. And no body is required :D
But for old times sake and for neatness :D I guess I'm feeling nostalgic today.

I think it's just the light. That flat flash straight on the face would flatten out shadows that wrinkles cast. Besides, it would take not just Botox but a LOT of fillers to erase those wrinkles, and then he would have that slightly inflated look that Botoxed men get.

I think it depends on how much sleep he's been getting. Sometimes he looks really old and droopy and other times he looks alert and less wrinkly. He might be taking better care of himself since it's almost time for another album promotion cycle. :hyper:

And I think we can all agree that the Bono wrinkles are great, right? No one wants an egomaniacal lead vocalist stuffed up with collagen and botulism! Keep going just as you are, Bono.

And I think we can all agree that the Bono wrinkles are great, right? No one wants an egomaniacal lead vocalist stuffed up with collagen and botulism! Keep going just as you are, Bono.

:applaud: This. B looks incredible, as do all 4 of our guys. I'd much rather have a (slighty) aging band who still performs with the heart and soul they've always had than a bunch of stuck up, Botox'd musicians who retire to protect their "image".

Back
Top Bottom