2013 - 2014 Misc New U2 Pics (Holiday Edition)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Did Brian get hurt? There seems to be a scratch and some blood on his right hand on some of the pictures above. Must be hard to fight for B's safety these days as there are always more and more people flocking to the traditional Christmas busk. I wonder how long Bono is going to keep this up.

Oh yeah, I didn't notice the blood until you pointed that out Silvia!! :ohmy: Maybe his hand caught on someones zipper or something, as he was trying to push his and Bono's way through the crowd?! :shrug:

Did Brian get hurt? There seems to be a scratch and some blood on his right hand on some of the pictures above. Must be hard to fight for B's safety these days as there are always more and more people flocking to the traditional Christmas busk. I wonder how long Bono is going to keep this up.

Was thinking the same thing. There is clearly blood on his hand in couple of those photos. Way to go Brian!

But the photo's where stating they where taken at arrival...
So technically it wasn't caused by the crowds of grafton str. Because his hand seems to be blading already.
Maybe he has a cat, and he had to bring it to the vet :wink: Looks like that kind of stuff.

Well, doing it every year on Grafton Street probably is not a great idea. Mix it up. Try doing it one year in Galway, Dingle, Kilarney, or Derry.

I doubt Bono would go too far away for this on Christmas Eve. I've always wondered anyway how his family would simply let him go to play on the street with some guys, given they don't have so much time together as a family at all.

I doubt Bono would go too far away for this on Christmas Eve. I've always wondered anyway how his family would simply let him go to play on the street with some guys, given they don't have so much time together as a family at all.

It's hardly a major excursion!

Back
Top Bottom