2012's Misc Pictures

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
5bd4le.jpg

I believe this is quite recent, given this Neil Patrick Harris Tweet:
https://twitter.com/ActuallyNPH/status/231904517690650624
Awesome :up:

This is the response I get for a request to wear more color....

"Oh I'll give you more color. YELLOW PANTS!"

Is that Jimmy Iovine on the left?

Actually, I just looked him up on Google and that really looks like him. He's the head of Interscope records, U2's label. I'll try not to jump to conclusions, but...

NEW ALBUM!! YAY!! :combust:

Is that Jimmy Iovine on the left?

Actually, I just looked him up on Google and that really looks like him. He's the head of Interscope records, U2's label. I'll try not to jump to conclusions, but...

NEW ALBUM!! YAY!! :combust:

Except that they are also friends and are often photographed together just hanging out. :wink: (Especially while just vacationing!)

Maybe Jimmy Iovine is recruiting Bono for American Idol!!!!11!!!!11!!!!

/drive-by rumor-mongering

The only reason I don't care for Bono's tee shirt and pants combo is because he looks like he plays for the Green Bay Packers :barf: and I HATE the Green Bay Packers!!! (my team's #1 rival).

you're out of your mind, packers rule! they rock and they're not cocky, what other team could you say that about?!

The only reason I don't care for Bono's tee shirt and pants combo is because he looks like he plays for the Green Bay Packers :barf: and I HATE the Green Bay Packers!!! (my team's #1 rival).

Why I oughta ..... :madwife:

:wink:

Yes, but I always bear my yelling with a wink.

(In all seriousness, I do try not to really do the whole "XX Team sucks! Suck it, XX team!" stuff, and any ribbing I do is meant with all good-naturedness. .... I try, anyway. I may have had a few slips in the past. :whistle: )

*points at arw*

She started it!

*puts hands in pockets, kicks at the ground, pouts*

:grumpy:

To be fair, all I said was I didn't like his outfit because it reminded me of a team that I hate with all my might. I didn't say they suck! :flirt:

ok, ok enough of the football talk. Back to the pics! Someone find me a new pic of our guitar hero! I'm dying here. Where the heck is he?!?! :sad: You can even post something that's not new and say it is just to so we can see his cute face.

Back
Top Bottom