2012's Misc Pictures

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Great find :up:

Yes, definitely Ali :yes:

Love the hat, looks like a hot summer day, I'm envious, I just came home through freezing cold and intensive snowfall.

Looks like a humanitarian trip maybe? Building schools? Bono is so good, we spend our money on ipad and bullshits while he spends his for people in need!:up:

I like him in the straw cowboy hats. They look good on him. :up:

I agree with you! Of all the head gear Bono's ever worn, the straw cowboy hat is my absolute favourite. And, dare I mention this (knowing I might irrate a certain someone but don't care I'm going to anyway! :tongue: ) he was wearing it when I first met Bono in Copenhagen in 2005!! :heart:

Gotta go......

I believe they have tutors that travel with them. I know I read that was how Veritgo started - with nannies and tutors.

Granted, it's really none of our business.....

They have tutors. Taking them around the world is the best school. I'm sure Bono and Ali care very much about their kids' education, and Bono said in an interview around the time of the Vertigo tour that all of his kids actually mproved in school, that their grades went up when they started having private tutors because he took them on tour with him for some weeks.

I'm not sure if the kids are on holidays, because where I live, we have mid-term holidays right now.

Thanks for posting those pics from Africa. It's nice to see Bono with his family there. I spent about 5 minutes looking at those amazing pics :)

If you're talking about the recent pics posted here the last couple of days by Pluspol of Bono and Ali with their straw hats, those photos are from Panama not Africa. Look at the other people around them, and the children in particular, you can quite clearly see they're indigenous Central/South American people/children not African.

If you're talking about the recent pics posted here the last couple of days by Pluspol of Bono and Ali with their straw hats, those photos are from Panama not Africa. Look at the other people around them, and the children in particular, you can quite clearly see they're indigenous Central/South American people/children not African.

Ok, thanks for the info! :)

You're under a false assumption if you believe you can come here I say whatever pops into your head, coz you can't! Interference isn't a free for all forum, there are rules what you can and cannot say here and I think you've already broken a few of those rules, like for instance certain nasty comments you made about Bono's family member. So I'd watch my step if were you.....

:lmao: Yeah, no freedom of speech here. Why? Because she says so

I look at people's faces first and then I look for animals second and thirdly any flora & fauna

I read about the deadly Europe cold snap, maybe he's seeking out some heat in Panama?

How are flights into and out of Europe? Any delays? Safe? Cos the boys all have to fly back into the EU sometime ;)

Back
Top Bottom