2012's Misc Pictures

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

GraceRyan

Rock n' Roll Doggie FOB
Okay, I created this thread for recent and current new photos as we find them. Like Bono's trip to Africa which no one expected would yield that many photos - or Edge's "I fly economy too" plane picture.

Bono at the Festival au Desert near Timbuktu, Mali 2012 by Alfred Weidinger, on Flickr

Bono at the Festival au Desert near Timbuktu, Mali 2012 by Alfred Weidinger, on Flickr

BonoRenzoandSachs.png

Um... I'm looking for the Bono is Fat and Balding thread... I was told one would be created :scratch: :shrug:

eta: Wait, I just looked it up, it's supposed to be the Random Bullshit Where People Can Talk About Bono's Fat Belly and Bald Head all They Want thread. Where's that one?

Remember, Larrygal....I will be taking boxing lessons once my finger heals. :madwife:

I guess you'll have to create the Bono Haters Thread, and I'll create the Larry's Chin Weasel Tried to Kill Me thread.

I love these latest Africa pictures, thanks for posting!

Any news on Bono being in Davos? The WEF was kicked of yesterday and they have tons and tons of snow.

He wasn't listed as a panelist when I looked at the website last, but that could change. With his interests in Africa and being a sort of ambassador for Ireland, I'd be surprised he wasn't there. Are there fans stalking the studio? Maybe he's there?

Um... I'm looking for the Bono is Fat and Balding thread... I was told one would be created :scratch: :shrug:

eta: Wait, I just looked it up, it's supposed to be the Random Bullshit Where People Can Talk About Bono's Fat Belly and Bald Head all They Want thread. Where's that one?

I can't see the balding but some exercise would do him good or a diet. :shame:
He has always seemed to have yo-yo weight though.

"Red or Dead"? can they do that? i wonder if they had to get permission for that??

eta - great video :up:
(apart from Bliar!! :yuck: )

@bonocomet: thank you for the screencap :cute:

No thank you for keeping us up-to-date. When I see that you've posted something, I get positively giddy because I know it's going to be good. :hug:

And Comet rocks too, but I've been a member of Bonocomet fanclub for years now. I'll be going to Zazzle to have shirts made up.

I can't see the balding but some exercise would do him good or a diet. :shame:
He has always seemed to have yo-yo weight though.

No, please not again.

I'm pretty sure Bono does excercise, it's just not that easy if you have that kind of lifestyle and are his age.

He's fine, really.

THANKS for the beautiful caps, bonocomet!

I couldn't agree more! Anyone who wants to doubt Bono's fitness habits only needs to read this:

Paul Rudd Endured An Agonizing Workout To Hang With Bono

Oh and you're welcome! :)

First, don't ever apologize for overcapping...there is no such thing. You are saving me from going home, saving the highest quality version, and capping it myself. :hug:

Second, to be in that gym with Bono and Paul Rudd.....Paul sandwich! It's good I can run for over an hour. I wish Rudd told us what speed he was going. Running over an hour on a treadmill no less while talking....not super easy.

Back
Top Bottom