2012's Misc Pictures

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Lady in black: Hey Mister, where are your lifts?
All the others: HAHAHA!

Well, everyone looks happy :D Does the lady in green work for the band? She looks familiar but I guess probably not, since Bono is being Bono the guy here and not Bono with U2. :hmm:

No lifts, ah that's why he made me think of Li'l Bono from the Achtoon Baby comics. :heart:

Yes, I have the ivory Edun bag too! :cute: I use it all the time in the summer, not very pratical in winter here in Finland, what with all the snow.....:wink:

Thanks Cathleen and Pluspol for the new pics, looking good! :love:

That bag looks sweet, their logo is so pretty. I'm waiting for of their spring 2012 collection, some of it is in the net-shop, I hope the rest will follow, I've kept my eyes on some of those pieces that was shown on the catwalk. :love:

There are a ton of pics around now from Bono's visit to Machu Picchu, I'm sure you can find them if you look. ;)
I'm only going to post this one though, because it's cute. :cute: (Mostly they seem a bit invasive of his family vacation though)

BonostickIncacitadelMachuPicchuCuzcoFebruary252012.jpg

There are a ton of pics around now from Bono's visit to Machu Picchu, I'm sure you can find them if you look. ;)
I'm only going to post this one though, because it's cute. :cute: (Mostly they seem a bit invasive of his family vacation though)

BonostickIncacitadelMachuPicchuCuzcoFebruary252012.jpg

My mountain-climber dad better not see this, he'll use it against me. "You see, you see? Even your idol likes walking around in nature. Now, get out for some fresh air instead of running on that treadmill." :yikes:

Thanks Nanazoca for the great pics. :up: Bono's a real trouper, still smiling for paparazzi even on his holidays with his family. Machu Picchu really is a marvelous place, I've always wanted to visit too, wonderful scenery!´:love:

And that looks like John, in black, sitting next to Bono on the left and Elijah, in blue, on the right. :hmm:

I kinda feel bad for him that he can't even go on a family vacation without getting hounded by the paps.

I thought this too. As much as I love seeing new photos of him, I hate seeing him look so bummed out. Now I see why they go to private islands for vacations.

I kinda feel bad for him that he can't even go on a family vacation without getting hounded by the paps.

I can't imagine how it must be to have a tail of people wanting take a picture of you wherever you go. The few times I've realized that someone has taken a picture of me without asking I feel pissed-off. Now having to deal with that every-time you stick your nose out the door. :eek:

The pictures are cute - Bono with the hiking stick reminds me sooo much of my own hiking days when I was young, I still enjoy it but don't have so much time to do so anymore. BUT I feel bad seeing the pictures and reading the articles about so many people waiting there for him to take pictures when he's there with his family on private vacation. It's a shame he needs security to take a walk. Machu Pichu is very crowded with tourists all the time, so it's kind of understandable that the visit of a celebrity like him will cause quite an excitement. Still it's a little sad to think about the little things that are so common for us non-famous people and how difficult they are for someone like him.

I find it funny how every article and caption is saying that he's surrounded by his family when, in truth, you don't see them on most of the pictures. And I also like Brian with the back bag :lol:

Those are some dedicated pavarottis, hauling their cookies all the way the hell up to Machu Picchu. I'm glad they decided to go anyway - as much as it sucks, I'd hope he'd say "fuck it, I'm not letting them stop us" and go anyway.

I'd like to think I'd do the same, were I as fabulous as Bono.

Ya, it's funny when you think of Machu Picchu, you think of peace and serenity ( at least that's what I have been told by people who have been there).
I hope they were able to have a moment or two of peace and quiet with mother nature and that incredible energy there. Somehow, I highly doubt that .... and that's a shame.
Maybe he will go back incognito someday and manage to escape the invasive eye of the paps and fans. Let him have some peace people. I think he was able to have some quiet in Panama since the San Blas Islands are very remote. Only accessable by private prop plane from the main land. I have made that trip... it's incredible and you do feel isolated and like you went back in time. Machu Picchu is like that also, but unfortunately the trail is easy to follow, so more people were hot on their tail.

That's funny how people around him look tired walking and climbing, he is normal, he is a force of nature!

yeah even going from the EAST Coast of the USA to the Grand Canyon

there were signs warning people about alttiude sickness or just the hints of it even

since i mostly lived about 200 ft or so above sea level

either I was fit enough at 28 to go to the :heart: GC (no going down to the river foe me! :yikes:) OR the 3 day bus ride to Ariz conditioned me to the higher altitude

remembers not feeling any trouble waiting around in the Alberquerque Bus Depot for my next bus (to Ariz) change :) :love::heart:

Back
Top Bottom