2012's Misc Pictures

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Yes, many delays because of the snow and cold and everything. It's freezing in most parts of Europe right now. We have all kinds of problems. I'm not a summer person and I usually don't complain about the cold, since I'm much more sensitive to the heat, but it's been going on for so long now and I would like to have some gentle temperatures very soon.

yeah it is seriously effing freezing and i am almost at my wits end! i am so cold it's unreal!

We have one cold period behind us so far.Lowest we had,was -35C. Now it's -23 in the night and -13C in daytime. Practically summer!

We have one cold period behind us so far.Lowest we had,was -35C. Now it's -23 in the night and -13C in daytime. Practically summer!

Yeah, we've been having similar temps too, anything between -38°C (in the night) to -16°C. But it's set to "warm up" over the weekend here, - 5°C, time to get the shorts out!! :lol:

Yeah, Finland is tough. All the temperatures in Europe are crazy right now. I was at a congress in Sweden a week ago and it was amazing to see that the temperatures weren't much lower than the ones we've been having here for more than 2 weeks now.

429375_10150681441944913_90883694912_10950375_929548812_n.jpg

417319_10150681443549913_90883694912_10950380_1744305078_n.jpg

Bono at Yandup | Facebook

corianderstem said:
Is he leaning over? Is he actually taller than them?

he must be so happy in that picture. :wink:

That's the first thing I noticed! :laugh:

And then I noticed the man capris. :giggle:

OMG!! I was BORN and raised in the US Panama Canal Zone until I was 18...
I am so glad he gets to see the beautiful country I grew up in! Those are KUNA Indians , native to Panama. It's is not the tropical paradise secret it used to be when I was younger. Now it's a mecca for vacationers and retirees from the USA. Also, my sister used help run the fishing lodge in the remote jungle on the Pacific side. Lots of celebs would come visit and go sport fishing. Panama is the land of fishes! OMG now I am really homesick. I haven't been back for over 25 years. :sad:

They just look like really long cargo shorts to me. My husband has a few pairs that are swim trunks. It looks like they are in swimsuits.

Capris, I love them!

These pictures remind me that there is a difference in temperature of approx. 55 degrees celsius between Panama and Europe right now :scream:

Saw them in Italy too, definitely a European thing. :cute:

In France it's called "pantacourt", "short pants" in english, it's not too short so it's allowed for people to wear it at work during summer... It was fashionable in 2006 than it turns out to become too mainstream so every bumkins in the street started to wear it...

From those recent pix it looks like Bono still has a swollen left calf and ankle......could be from his back injury?

It may be the angle, but yes, it could very well be a result of his injury, but I don't know. I usually have a foot and calf that's thicker than the other one, which is my right one, so shoes, stockings and socks are usually tighter on my right foot and leg and I didn't have surgery and I'm quite healthy. So maybe he's just having a reaction to the heat or it's really just the angle the picture was taken from.

Bono's hair has become grey and very light, so it's hard to see it, even on his chest and we know he has a hairy chest. So no, I'm quite sure he does not shave his legs, why should he? It's not like he's running around in shorts these days a lot. I don't shave my legs in winter (which can sometimes be embarrassing, like in the swimming hall or sauna :lol:), but I have black hair on my legs so it's clear to see.

Back
Top Bottom