2012's Misc Pictures

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
This was taken in Dublin on April 24--I lightened the original picture quite a bit. Is it is or is it ain't Bono?

BonoTaxi042412.jpg

It's a common theme with U2 isn't it? Strong long-term relationships. Loyalty. It extends even to fans, I know it does to me.

Besides family, just look at how long they've been with the same manager, Dallas and the other techs, Joe O'Herlihy, Willie Williams, boyhood friends, producers, the band members themselves... it's a long list of long-term relationships. I'm happy to be a microscopic part of that. :D

You just nailed it! They do have a relationship and respect for the audience that you just don't see many places.

Kissykissy! Someone needs a new jacket for more than 1 reason! (that's the 360 tour jacket).

That other pic looks like Bono, but the only thing I find hard to believe is that he's walking towards a Toyota! :D

Notice on top it says taxi. But I thought the same thing first. Bono, in a Toyota? Times are tough in Ireland.

there was a white maserati parked outside our local restaurant the other day - i was out with friends and i have totally no clue about cars, didn't even realise what it was, but they were drooling haha

I hope those guys asked Dallas about the new album's progress. We need news!

No I know those guys - they're gambling debt enforcers called Knuckles and Tiny, and they've come to put the squeeze on Dallas after a Superbowl disaster goin back a few months. Dallas is sayin: "Everything's okay, we've cut a deal and we're workin it all out." But I don't trust these guys, so I'm flying into Dublin tomorrow to kick their ass.
icon36.gif
sm-giggle.gif

"Now which is the alarm off button again? Oops"

Maserati-Quattroporte-bono-u2.jpg

bono-and-maserati-quattroporte-gallery.jpg

bono-maserati2.jpg

scar.jpg

Back
Top Bottom