2012's Misc Pictures

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
It's interesting because Eli seemed to look much more than Ali than Bono when he was younger. He's also the only of their kids with brown eyes, while all the other kids have blue eyes. Now Eli begins to look more and more like Bono. John seems to be the only blonde in the family :lol: And yes, he looks very much like Bono's mum. Must be kind of tough for Bono to see the resemblance.

I agree with you there, Eli is beginning to look more and more like a little clone of his father, where as before, not so much. But I think the fact that John is starting to bare a striking resemble to Bono's Mum might be a good thing, more than anything else! :shrug:

Coz Bono's often said how it saddens him, that apart from the odd old photograph of is Mother, he doesn't have a clear memory of what she looked like. So to see is Mother in is youngest sons eyes must be a comfort to him.

You really should give up drinking so early in the day. It's not healthy.

:lmao:

Still baffled by the fact nes finds it necessary to call out anyone's (everyone's?) conversation regarding band members and the sharing of information found on the world wide web. Of course, she has have every right to disagree with me or anyone on here, as much as we have the right to discuss tweets about where Larry has eaten or who Bono's kids look like. However, I think when that becomes your only "contribution" to the forum, it's totally unwelcomed.

Why show your disgust or disagreement "out loud" unless you're wanting to call attention to yourself? Or to cause tension/ drama where it doesn't belong? Really? Stop reading the threads (or even get off the internet) if it bothers you so much and please stop harassing people with your negativity.

This thread is about photos- we should really try to keep it that way.

Did I miss anything lately, or is this really the only photo that's surfaced of Larry in all of 2012??

407171_225236494239118_100002583081904_452282_1792802877_n.jpg

I think Eli is going to be like Eve....depending on how you look at them they resemble both Ali and Bono. That pix of John and Iris is eerily alike, and I admit I was starting to wonder who he took after :ohmy:

Still baffled by the fact nes finds it necessary to call out anyone's (everyone's?) conversation regarding band members and the sharing of information found on the world wide web. Of course, she has have every right to disagree with me or anyone on here, as much as we have the right to discuss tweets about where Larry has eaten or who Bono's kids look like. However, I think when that becomes your only "contribution" to the forum, it's totally unwelcomed.

Why show your disgust or disagreement "out loud" unless you're wanting to call attention to yourself? Or to cause tension/ drama where it doesn't belong? Really? Stop reading the threads (or even get off the internet) if it bothers you so much and please stop harassing people with your negativity.

This thread is about photos- we should really try to keep it that way.

Actually the person in question is a "he" as surprising as that fact may seem.....:shifty:

And I think it's okay to briefly discuss the photos posted here, so long the comments are mainly about the pics and it's not pages, upon pages of text! :shrug:

No need to :reject:

John, the younger one, is blonde. Elijah is the dark one.

It's interesting because Eli seemed to look much more than Ali than Bono when he was younger. He's also the only of their kids with brown eyes, while all the other kids have blue eyes. Now Eli begins to look more and more like Bono. John seems to be the only blonde in the family :lol: And yes, he looks very much like Bono's mum. Must be kind of tough for Bono to see the resemblance.

You really should give up drinking so early in the day. It's not healthy.

I was convinced that John is the dark haired one. Now I'm totally confused. :doh:

Where is the pity if there is a little gossip for kidding? if you aren't able to smile in this little thing... maybe after a heavy and strong days.... I read more offensives things about U2, not here 'cause I just don't know very well this website...
Long live the coexist :sexywink:

Whoa, great outfit on Ali! I love that she's 51 and not afraid to show a little leg. Little rebellions, sisters, little rebellions.

she used to have her FB page open years ago and she had to buy her own tickets and was unable to get backstage passes to U2 shows. So that's how close she is to her cousin. They kinda look a like plus she used to have a few family photos up and they're both in it so I know her claim is legit but it is quite obnoxious to see her state he's her cousin every freaking time I search for him on Twitter.

Arw, his cousin has a learning disability and is the reason why Edge has got involved with Mencap -a British charity helping people with learning issues

Mencap | Mencap has The Edge

Whoa, great outfit on Ali! I love that she's 51 and not afraid to show a little leg. Little rebellions, sisters, little rebellions.

What do mean by "little rebellions", I'm somewhat puzzled by your comment? :scratch: That fact that a woman in her 50's is wearing a skirt/dress?! I'm turning 50 too this year, and I wear skirts/dresses, which are about the same length, or, shock horror, slightly shorter than the one Ali is wearing and I don't feel like I'm being rebellious, no, quite the opposite in fact, more like the norm!! :shrug:

And thanks to Niamh for posting the new pics! :up:

I don't really understand the whole "old" thing, why reaching 35 or 40 or 50 and beyond is something negative.

yes, on a personal note, Id like to say, 'fuck all media' for choosing a number/numbers (pulled out from a hat somewhere), and making us feel like we should abide by rules of image and/with ages.

they are so
'after the age of 35, if you are a woman, cover ur entire body, cause, you ugly'

yes

FUCK
ALL
MEDIA

(I would gladly set fire to your balls given a chance cause you are just trying to control people.)

anyhow, great recent pics of Bono. :up:

Totally off topic (but I posted a new photo so I'm going with it)

Daphne Selfe Model Photos – Style News - StyleWatch - People.com

I also saw a story on the Today show about some stores looking for older women to model their clothes. Now, if I could grow another 3-4 inches, there would be some hope for me.

**personal side note - I'm fitter and healthier at 40 than I was at 25. Also, as jealous as I am of the women - Ali was not a pretty younger woman. She got better with age.

hcbiggs2002 said:
What do mean by "little rebellions", I'm somewhat puzzled by your comment? :scratch: That fact that a woman in her 50's is wearing a skirt/dress?! I'm turning 50 too this year, and I wear skirts/dresses, which are about the same length, or, shock horror, slightly shorter than the one Ali is wearing and I don't feel like I'm being rebellious, no, quite the opposite in fact, more like the norm!! :shrug:

And thanks to Niamh for posting the new pics! :up:

I think it takes guts to not absorb the media messages that we are "done" at 25, which is why I applaud women who just say screw it, I'm wearing a short skirt. I keep seeing Madonna get busted on for her age, and it makes me angry. So really, it is an act of rebellion to not go with the flow. And I love women who set that example, whether consciously or not.

Back
Top Bottom