2005 Calendar from U2.com

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
arw9797 said:
July:

scan0006.jpg

Lovin July...my month!:wink:

Ohh I just watched the Vertigo DVD single video and it had a lot of these pictures in action on the video! That camera one is there :cute:

I love all the pics, especially the Larry one. MUCH BETTER than topoflarrysheadfrom04. I'm so glad Edge went au naturel..dead sexy :drool:

I've been looking for this for weeks every time I go to B&N, no luck :angry:

Wohoow!! Thanks a lot for all these pics!:drool:
I'm gonna order my calendar right now (best pics since JT in my opinion):wink: ..

yea, ive never been an Adam chick, but there is something about that pic that brings out an ever so slightly audible...
grrmeow

QUOTE]Originally posted by karmic_postmark
:lmao: :laugh: :lmao:

Adam has definitely improved with age very sexy :drool:
[/QUOTE]

MrsSpringsteen said:
I love all the pics, especially the Larry one. MUCH BETTER than topoflarrysheadfrom04. I'm so glad Edge went au naturel..dead sexy :drool:

I've been looking for this for weeks every time I go to B&N, no luck :angry:

I haven't seen it in any stores yet. I think you have to order from u2.com.

I could be wrong though. Has anyone seen the caledar in stores yet? :huh:

Queen Bee said:

My side business leads me to dig through a lot of quotes, and the minute I saw this gorgeous pic this came to mind:

When others kid me about being bald, I simply tell them that the way I figure it, the good Lord only gave men so many hormones, and if others want to waste theirs on growing hair, that's up to them -- John Glenn (US astronaut and congressman)

I'd say Edge has used his judiciously...
:yes:

PopDaisy

:heart: :edge: :hug:

From the shop at U2.com (I knew I saw this somewhere which is why I ordered it instead of trying to find it in the stores):

"Along with the new single and new site, we've got new stuff for you to wear - and to treasure!
Check our exclusive Vertigo lithograph - strictly limited edition to mark the release of VERTIGO
and the all-new 2005 U2 Calendar. Only available on U2.Com."

I ordered this calendar 1 or 2 months ago, I hope that I will get it soon

thanks for the scans... are very :drool:

Last edited:
Bono's Doll said:
I called on my calendar & it was mailed November 9 (ordered on 9-30) if that helps anyone. I should get it any day!!
Updating my own post--I got my calendar today! Panting like a rabid fox. The pictures are glorious. :drool: :drool:

Back
Top Bottom