2005 Calendar from U2.com

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:bow: Amanda :bow:

While I looked through this thread, All Because of You was playing on the radio.

I am so happy right now I could cry.

*off to U2.com for a calendar and a catorce t-shirt*

arw9797 said:
July:

scan0006.jpg
This is adorable. :heart:

... ... ... ...

:drool:

Thank you Amanda! Today has definitely been an awesome U2 day.

Thanks soooooo much for sharing!

arw9797 said:

YAY! They're all smiles for my birthday month! Except Adam, who's trying his darndest not to smile... :laugh:

Love Edge's February cross shirt. :up: But I don't like the calendar part! Why can't they just eschew the artsy schmartsy date set up and use a good, useful grid?! :grumpy:

Sue DeNym said:
But I don't like the calendar part! Why can't they just eschew the artsy schmartsy date set up and use a good, useful grid?! :grumpy:

You're not kidding, this has got to be the worst yet. You have search through the days of the week to actually find a date.:huh:

:shrug: I don't buy the calendar for the calendar part of it! I jut buy it so I can hang up more U2 around me :sexywink: I don't even use a calendar that isn't attached to a computer or my cell phone anymore.

U2 calendars never seem to be made to be used for calendar purposes; it's a little chunk of Pleba on your wall instead. :wink: I like my little desktop calendar better for calendar purposes, and I don't feel bad writing on it like I would on the U2 one.

Schmeg said:
U2 calendars never seem to be made to be used for calendar purposes; it's a little chunk of Pleba on your wall instead. :wink: I like my little desktop calendar better for calendar purposes, and I don't feel bad writing on it like I would on the U2 one.

Honestly girls....lets face it...it's all for eye candy. :D

arw9797 said:

Oh crap....:combust: not only is he :censored: hot in that picture,but it is also my birthday month!

There is a God.

Awesomeness, thy name is Amanda:bow: Thank you ohh so very much for posting these beauties.

arw9797 said:
:love: :love: August is month I'll be close to them!

This is absolutely amazing! I love this calendar and I'm buying one (I never buy any kind of calendar so this is another U2 exception).

Thank you for posting the pictures.

I can tell they all are Anton Corbijn's pictures made in Lisbon last April.

Okay, I'm really bothered by the fact that two of the pictures are color but the rest are duotone. And I don't like how the calendar is complently non-functional.

But those pictures are hot!

Back
Top Bottom