2005 Calendar

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hi,

Just wondering if anyone bought the official calendar and how the pictures look - are they close-ups or group shots. I am planning on buying one from U2.com and I was curious.

Thanks

sortofhomecoming said:
Hi,

Just wondering if anyone bought the official calendar and how the pictures look - are they close-ups or group shots. I am planning on buying one from U2.com and I was curious.

Thanks

8a211956.jpg

542c6dda.jpg

the 2005 calendar isnt available on amazon yet bonofox... I have been checking it daily... I want one too and am very reluctant to buy it from u2.com with all the chaos going on with fanfire. Gonna wait it a couple of weeks and see if it shows up on amazon.
So far the only place you can get it is at u2.com through our 'beloved' fanfire....:mad:

Last edited:
We ordered 4 calendars been billed for 4 received 1!!!!!!!!!:mad:
Its over 4 weeks now and I am not a happy u2 fan!!

u2granny...i couldn't even find a u2 calendar on amazon. Where are you seeing it?
I bought the Anton Corbijn for 2004 from amazon.
Wonder why they don't have 2005 there yet. You would think that they would of had it listed by now..hmmm.. I will keep checking.

Sorry to ask the same thing, but what's the problem with Fanfire?:eyebrow: I don't know a lot of people who buy stuff here, so I didn't hear of something wrong..

Based on comments on the U2.com website, people have purchased items and have not received them. Good possibility is that there is such a rush on orders that they cannot handle the volume.

sortofhomecoming said:
Based on comments on the U2.com website, people have purchased items and have not received them. Good possibility is that there is such a rush on orders that they cannot handle the volume.

It seems to vary. Some people are having problems, but I ordered the calendar a couple of weeks ago and it arrived around about 5 days later.

5 days? That's pretty quick considering the amount of orders they must have..:eyebrow:
Maybe the items were stolen by people working at the post-office; it's sad but it often happens here with packages, I've even lost several books that way.:mad:
Anyway, thanks for the explanation! :)

Well there are lots of problems being reported on the EYKIW forum, mostly with the membership.... people getting double charged, stuff like that. My membership went just fine though. (so far :uhoh: )

I thought u2.com was the only place to get them, is that wrong?

Back
Top Bottom