2004 pics anyone ?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
bono in purple... :drool:

And the hat is ok, c'mon! (at least, it hides that strange hairdo...)

Were is the pics from the party in Monte Carlo with Bono and Edge?! U2log.com is linking to them and some of them I haven't seen before, and I was going to post them, but couldn't find the thread with the other pics from that party - :help: anyone?!

Merc said:
Were is the pics from the party in Monte Carlo with Bono and Edge?! U2log.com is linking to them and some of them I haven't seen before, and I was going to post them, but couldn't find the thread with the other pics from that party - :help: anyone?!

I think they're in the Misc. picture thread :scratch: but posting them here is good too :)

Lookie, Larry has hair!!! :D :hyper::drool:
untitled.bmp

Would somebody hide the damn razor from Larry, he looks SO MUCH better with hair!!!! :drool:

Thanks for pictures, Kellyahern!
Could you tell me what is RNC? And don't you know when were these taken, please?

kellyahern, wherever you got those pics of Bono at the various RNC events - thank you! :applaud:

I don't know but I'm guessing those pics of Bono speaking before the crowd (and singing?) was at the event for Rep. Dennis Hastert that he attended during the RNC.

And the pic of Bono at the Philly rally for The ONE Campaign is ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL! :wink:

From the bottom of my heart, I love our PLEBA picture posters - y'all keep me going some days. :hug:

IT'S A BEAUTIFUL DAY! DON'T LET IT GET AWAY! :bono: :heart: :heart: ;)

Back
Top Bottom