20 years on..but who cares...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
JCOSTER said:

I don't have many, as you can tell I'm a Bono lovin kinda gal:heart:

Yup, I'm a Bonoist too and I haven't got many of the band either..

...eek...:shifty: We can't help it if we find Bono deeeeeeeeliciously
droolworthy can we?

So, in the light that neither me nor JC haven't got any lurverly Edge/Larry/Ads pics, can someone else come up w/any?

Thanking yoo in advance: :bow: :bow:

I told my husband light night that Bono cut his hair off short--he was like Ok why are you telling me this. What I put that man thru. :wink:

I have a few Larry/Adam pics
31.jpg

30.jpg

19.jpg

3cords24xg2.jpg

3cords9.jpg

Dunno if it's JT era
larry_calendar4.jpg

f0375e97.jpg

JT_larry_desert.jpg

Thanks D. Great pix y'got there. I haven't seen many of them before..:drool: :drool: :drool: geez, I'd really be in a fix if I had to choose who to spend time with out of these fine specimens of manhood...sheesh....after Bono, I dunno, they're all gorgeous...:drool: :drool: :drool:

Last edited:
Bono's Doll said:
I told my husband light night that Bono cut his hair off short--he was like Ok why are you telling me this. What I put that man thru. :wink:

:lmao: My husband groaned when the new pic appeared on the refrigerator. :D

Bono's Doll said:
I thought I was gonna be Ok w/the new short hair--but I'm back to where I was before. :sad: :sad:

I'm with you, I can't understand people being so happy over his awful new look. It does not suit him, it makes his face look older and fatter and the spikes on top look very stupid on a man his age. I shudder to think what it must look like in the back. At least it's not shaved that's all I can say, and my Larry still has his long golden locks at least for now:sad: I hope this was only a phase and a mistake and it will grow back long by the time he gets to Australia in the fall.

Has anyone seen Ali? She usually copies his 'do, I shudder to think of her with this ugly butch haircut :yikes:

youvedonewhat said:

...I was.... I was too busy having my children to notice them. They were just kinda there... in the background. I never noticed them cos I was hidden somewhere amongst piles of nappies...:crazy:

Oh well...no nappies now..hee hee...penty o' time fer droolin'...:drool: :drool:

I identify so well with what you wrote there youvedonewhat!

I remember seeing them on MTV and hearing them on the radio. I loved them instantly. But then I remember seeing the video of SBS on MTV where Bono is waving the white flag, they had so much spirit, energy, they were so raw, they were just so themselves, like nobody else I'd seen perform. They were passionate about what they sung about, I loved that about them. And yeah, there I was listening to WTSHNN, ISHFWILF, WOWY, and so many others, in the background, while trying to run "the show" at home, wishing i had enough money to go to a concert. (fat chance back then, going to a concert was a luxury, student loans, etc.....)

They became "my boys". Everyone had to "SSSHUSSHH!!!" when they came on the radio in the car back then, and everyone still has to today :evil: !

BTW, the thread is amazing so far, and Granny hasn't even shown up yet!

Last edited:
So, if Bono's hair is short now... how short is short? And can I see a picture? If it's Pop Bono short, that's fine, cuz he was smokin' back then... But please, put me out of my misery! I've been trying to find a picture of this new hair cut of his for the last half an hour! (I'm very impatient.)

SimplyConfused said:
So, if Bono's hair is short now... how short is short? And can I see a picture? If it's Pop Bono short, that's fine, cuz he was smokin' back then... But please, put me out of my misery! I've been trying to find a picture of this new hair cut of his for the last half an hour! (I'm very impatient.)

there is a whole thread on the topic, with pics included on the thread starting on about page 2 or 3 i believe. it's called: " pic request/ Bono's short hair.."

enjoy! :wink:

Bono's Doll said:

Is probably the same thing I put mine through, although he says he does benefit from it sometimes :evil:

Back
Top Bottom