2 THINGS (Hunt Week 4 and New Story!!)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
actionrollcv-150dpi.jpg

stopthetrafficrocknrollcv-150dpi.jpg

inu2itrustcv-150dpi.jpg

sharksinthehighchaircv-150dpi.jpg

whenwewereyoungcv-150dpi.jpg

keepingthefaithvol2cv-150dpi.jpg

thanku2forthefirecv-150dpi.jpg

Holy crap! It officially took longer to scroll through this thread than any other thread, ever. But great job, all!

------------------
"Adam's in his world, lost to the music. You've probably never seen a happier person in your life."
~BP Fallon

"It's a damn poor mind that can only think of one way to spell a word."
~Andrew Jackson

~~S&C~~

Originally posted by Mirrorball Girl:
Holy crap! It officially took longer to scroll through this thread than any other thread, ever. But great job, all!

Yeah, the poor people with dial-up are never gonna come in here
frown.gif

*sob* Ana just reposted most of the ones I posted, only more ginormous!
frown.gif

------------------
Mirror mirror hanging in the sky, won't you look down to what's happening here below? I stand here singing to the flowers. So very few people really know. I dare a man to say I'm too young, for I'm going to try for the sun.

Seagull, I don't want your wings, I don't want your freedom in a lie.

And in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make.

Originally posted by Ana:
Here I go:

at least she warned us!!! HAHAHA!!

wink.gif

and since it takes soooo long to scroll and load etc., I am going to answer 2 other posts here.

MG: it IS the adam story, and keep your eyes peeled. YOU may be next!

Kristie: I love that suggestion! I have a two week set of subjects coming up that might be right up your alley based on that Edge suggestion!!

------------------
***ALOTWU***

DITTO what Mirrorball Girl said
but I'm LIKING these, a lot
I have a not very serious scavhunt proposal... find the goofiest Edge face. Well, it'd make me happy
wink.gif

------------------
~ALOTWU!~
"It never ceases to amaze me. Here, we have a man who claims professes to enjoy flower arranging, has no qualms over donning a skirt at any given time and, now we learn, prefers to use the ladies' restroom. And yet somehow he manages to embody all that is masculine and sexy. I don't know how he does it. " ~Hallelujah Here She Comes, about Adam

thanks for voting, Ana!!! you are always so reliable.

now....are others going to vote??

p.s. i can't wait for next week! a friend helped me come up with the next two topics and they are so cool! In my opinion, of course....
wink.gif

------------------
***ALOTWU***

I vote for hippy and her still elevating one.
Not just because she's my twin either! It's just so... PLEBA.
Ana, you did a great job, if I can vote for two people you get a vote too!
and.. I think we should do an "unintelligable lyric" scavhunt, too. Like, your interpretation and what it's supposed to be. This was inspired by me listening to Another Time, Another Place and thinking he says "geez o pete" and something about cheesecake.

------------------
~ALOTWU!~
"It never ceases to amaze me. Here, we have a man who claims professes to enjoy flower arranging, has no qualms over donning a skirt at any given time and, now we learn, prefers to use the ladies' restroom. And yet somehow he manages to embody all that is masculine and sexy. I don't know how he does it. " ~Hallelujah Here She Comes, about Adam

Attention Any Scandinavians!
I need someone who wants to volunteer for an interview about the Vikings for my final paper for English. Send me an email if you can help me (splutti@cs.com).

Originally posted by Ana:

osutokyocv-150dpi.jpg

My vote goes with this one. I absolutely love this picture- I don't know why. Does anyone have it without the bootleg text??

------------------
for a minute there, i lost myself
karma police, arrest this girl

Originally posted by Kristie:
and.. I think we should do an "unintelligable lyric" scavhunt, too. Like, your interpretation and what it's supposed to be. This was inspired by me listening to Another Time, Another Place and thinking he says "geez o pete" and something about cheesecake.

noted!!

prob will be in like...three weeks.

------------------
***ALOTWU***

Originally posted by elizabeth:
i wanted to say "thanks" for checking out my fics, and that was the best way i knew how!
smile.gif
wink.gif

You're welcome! They were so good too! You made me laugh a lot with those stories as well. Everyone should go to fanfiction.net and check out Elizabeth's stories if you haven't. You will not be disappointed!
Oh and my vote goes to the Still Elevating one too. It does just seem to fit for PLEBA!
smile.gif

Back
Top Bottom