2 questions - Is that Phil in their video + is Larry the first and only...........

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mad1

ONE love, blood, life
Angie Jolie lover from Belfast Norn Ireland. I LO
First off, is that Phil Johnaou on the bus at beginning of Stay (Faraway, So Close)????????
After watching this vid for like fifth time, I just noticed, but is it him???????????????????

And also - Larry in Heartland video - where we see Bono use his ch-arm (get it? his charm and arm? :lmao:............:der:..........ok ;)......) to get Larry on Elvis bike and get personal photo - was Larry the first and maybe is he the only one ever who was allowed to do this?
LOL! I love how he starts to 'really feel' the bike down and yer man comes over and says something and Larry looks a bit panicked.....like 'Oh oh, Ive been caught!' - 'Yea, its a looooouvely boike mate'......

:crack:
:faint:

:applaud: at Harley Larry!

'Hoy, my names Lorry, and oim a sex gooad'
:D:D
(I bet he washes his down everyday)

:lol:

I'll have to watch the Stay video again. And I don't know if Larry was the first person allowed on the bike. But, oh do I envy that bike. :drool: I love it when he sorta licks his lips for the pic.

PS: This would be a great place to post that GIF *someone* :sexywink: made of Larry rubbing the bike again and again and again... :eek:

I recognise your avatar from Last Night On Earth Flaming...!

I love that video, I love how Larry looks rond on the huge screen at the crowd in an almost 'Right ya mutherf*kers, check me out!' 'Im a moody pouty rocker!'

though to be honest I know that was PLACED on those screens for the video and only home viewers see it - shame really.

an enlarged Bono and Larry on screen woulda been quite funny, it'd be like 'Two Heads Rule the Earth - Their names? Moody and Broody'

:D

Last edited:
mad1 said:
I recognise your avatar from Last Night On Earth Flaming...!

I love that video, I love how Larry looks rond on the huge screen at the crowd in an almost 'Right ya mutherf*kers, check me out!' 'Im a moody pouty rocker!'

though to be honest I know that was PLACED on those screens for the video and only home viewers see it - shame really.

an enlarged Bono and Larry on screen woulda been quite funny, it'd be like 'Two Heads Rule the Earth - Their names? Moody and Broody'

Yeah, erised made a bunch of stills from that. :love:

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Moody and Broody... :lmao:

Now now now!

I check in this morning and ur all thudding all over your drooled-over desks?!!!!!

Now now now!

I know just what exactly you would like to put in front of Larry while he is making that circular movement.......

.......dishes.

;)

He looks like he'd wash 'em well!

:up:

Back
Top Bottom