2 NEW pics.....I need HELP

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Starr

The Fly
grrrrrrrrrr...i received 2 new pics of my dance. Not that some of you want to see this old footage but i felt like sharing. The only problem is don't have a website upload them on...so i cannot share the photos in here. Does any one out there know a website i can put these 2 pics on? I tried to link from the photo album but it didn't work.

HELP

------------------
Starr*
"oh I wish I were a little bar of soap..... I wish I were a little bar of soap...i'd go squishy and slimy all over people's heineys ......Oh i wish i were a little bar of soap....."

dotphoto.com !!!!!!!!!! It kicks snapfish in the fishy nuts!

------------------
~*Mona*~
"I think I just said I was smart there - I'm sorry about that." ~BONO~

LOVE me, give me SOUL

You give your life for rock n' roll

What is this "dance" anyway?

DID YOU DANCE WITH BONO, TOO?! *dies*

------------------
~*Mona*~

LOVE me, give me SOUL

Of course we want to see them!
smile.gif

Can never have too many pics of interferencers dancing away with the B man. I look forward to seeing them.

well i tried & i made new damn thread & all but it didn't work..I SUCK !!!!

Oh yeah wild, i was very lucky to dance with him on 6-19..I thought you knew about that.

EEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!! WATCH THEM HANDS!!!!!!!

Lol aawww that's AWESOME
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

What song was that during?

------------------
~*Mona*~

LOVE me, give me SOUL

Originally posted by Starr:
well i tried & i made new damn thread & all but it didn't work..I SUCK !!!!

Awwwwwww you don't suck! lol it's just that whoever's picture this is has it set up so you have to have an "invitation" to look at the album... so they've invited YOU but not the rest of US.
biggrin.gif

I've got my own little Starr section set up at u2page.com.
wink.gif
Even though I'm just a weeeeeee bit jealous.

Peace

------------------
She's gonna dream up a world she wants to live in / She's gonna dream out loud.
Visit my web page at www.u2page.com

OMG!!! You're so lucky!! And Ya, there's never to many pics of Bono!! keep em' coming!

------------------
MuchMusic: Do you have a final message for the crowd? Something they can take home with them.
Larry: Something they can take home with them? I'm not taking my clothes off!

*turns in to a green eyed monster*

AHHHHHHHHHHH! wow fantastic pics.
*swoon*
*dies of jealousy*

Originally posted by WildHonee:
EEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!! WATCH THEM HANDS!!!!!!!

Lol aawww that's AWESOME
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

What song was that during?

The song was In A Little While"

Now your making me look at all the pics because you noticed his hands....I never noticed that.

Were you dancing with him when he sang the part that goes "Tuuuuuuuurrrrrrrnnnnn Iiiiiitttt OooooooNnnnnnnnn, Turn it On, You turn me on"??? Did He sing that to you??? Oh My Bono!! I am freaking out imagine Bono singing that part to anyone!!

*Falls out of chair and onto the floor*

Starr, You are a great girl, and you are very funny, and you have a great picture collection.... But right now, I DO NOT LIKE YOU AT ALL
biggrin.gif

Originally posted by spinninghead77:
Were you dancing with him when he sang the part that goes "Tuuuuuuuurrrrrrrnnnnn Iiiiiitttt OooooooNnnnnnnnn, Turn it On, You turn me on"??? Did He sing that to you??? Oh My Bono!! I am freaking out imagine Bono singing that part to anyone!!

*Falls out of chair and onto the floor*

Starr, You are a great girl, and you are very funny, and you have a great picture collection.... But right now, I DO NOT LIKE YOU AT ALL
biggrin.gif

hebbit -- jurt -- miggt -- OMD *FALLS DOWN*

That is MY song!!!!!!! OMD OMD!!!!!!!! TURN IT ON...holy......

------------------
~*Mona*~

LOVE me, give me SOUL

Were you dancing with him when he sang the part that goes "Tuuuuuuuurrrrrrrnnnnn Iiiiiitttt OooooooNnnnnnnnn, Turn it On, You turn me on

OMG! *hits floor*

Ok he pulled me out....Right after "A man takes rocketship...."

yes...He sang you turn me on to me as well as part of "I will remember you"

well, tried to post more pics..but there in the yahoo photo album & the properties thingy didn't work..So i give up until i have a website...where i can post pics like normal people...I still suck !!!!

[This message has been edited by Starr (edited 01-21-2002).]

*wipes chin* Holy....

Can I have your cooties?
biggrin.gif

------------------
~*Mona*~

LOVE me, give me SOUL

OH MY BONO!! So let me get this straight. You were standing on stage in front of thousands of people with Bono right up against you. One of his hands was pressed against your back, and his fingertips of his other hand were brushing against your bare shoulder and he was singing "tuuuuuuuurrrrrn iiiiiiiitttttt Ooooooooonnnnnnn, turn it on, you turn me on" to you????

You are the second luckiest woman in the entire world, After Ali of course, I am very happy for you Starr. It is nice when dreams come true!!

*jaw hits floor*

OK now I'm really jealous
wink.gif

Oh and Starr you don't suck. I'm crap with pics which would mean I suck too, and I'm not prepared to admit I suck
smile.gif

Did he....gyrate at all? Even subtly?

BONO: *rotates around his own axis*

------------------
~*Mona*~

LOVE me, give me SOUL

You guys make laugh...But i do have to say thanks for making me look at pics again because i noticed alot now...I would share but I SUCK & i don't know how..to get yahoo photo album to work right.

But there some shots..where you guys can cut my face out & add your face...cause there is one of him singing to me..that would be perfect..Then all Pleba girls would have pic of them dancing with Bono.

------------------
Starr*
"oh I wish I were a little bar of soap..... I wish I were a little bar of soap...i'd go squishy and slimy all over people's heineys ......Oh i wish i were a little bar of soap....."

Did he....gyrate at all? Even subtly?

BONO: *rotates around his own axis*

hehehe..he did knee me in the crotch...when we started to dance because i started to dance with him as i would dance with my dad..close but not like a Boyfriend dance...If that makes sense. Which when that happened i started to laugh & i had to burry my head in his neck to stop laughing.

Starr

hehehe..he did knee me in the crotch...when we started to dance because i started to dance with him as i would dance with my dad..close but not like a Boyfriend dance...If that makes sense. Which when that happened i started to laugh & i had to burry my head in his neck to stop laughing.

Starr

LMAO Bono touched--

*ahem*

oo !!!!!!!! BONO'S NECK!!!!!!!!

------------------
~*Mona*~

LOVE me, give me SOUL

You guys make laugh...But i do have to say thanks for making me look at pics again because i noticed alot now...I would share but I SUCK & i don't know how..to get yahoo photo album to work right.

Starr - I'll put up whatever you send me.
smile.gif

------------------
She's gonna dream up a world she wants to live in / She's gonna dream out loud.
Visit my web page at www.u2page.com

LMAO Bono touched--

*ahem*

oo !!!!!!!! BONO'S NECK!!!!!!!!

*Thump*

The title of this thread says that Starr needs help. I think that it might be rest of us that need help!!

*Imagines burying Face in Bono's Neck-And never coming out*

OH MY BONO!! So let me get this straight. You were standing on stage in front of thousands of people with Bono right up against you. One of his hands was pressed against your back, and his fingertips of his other hand were brushing against your bare shoulder and he was singing "tuuuuuuuurrrrrn iiiiiiiitttttt Ooooooooonnnnnnn, turn it on, you turn me on" to you????

You are the second luckiest woman in the entire world, After Ali of course, I am very happy for you Starr. It is nice when dreams come true!!

I never even noticed all the little things you all found. Yeah, i always loved this song but love it 100x more due to this experience.

What is really funny...which you will be amused by was that he started singing to me during "The spanish eyes" part in the song & after that just walked away & came back & got me.

Well, i get home & i asked the BF do i have spanish eyes? Then i asked my Best Friend maggi, do i have spanish eyes & what are spanish eyes? They both asked why..i only told the truth to maggi. The BF was like why are you asking me this? Is this a trick question & then he heard it in the song..a while later & was like something is wrong with you.

Starr

I have to say thanks much CRZY...you Rule...i received all these pics from Fans because Filthy Patrick..took CRAPPY shots & used up all the film before i got on stage..who knew...I almosted killed him when i found but thank god for other fans & i was cranky that he made me pose infront of MSG, when we are from the city. I felt like such a dork.

Oh, on what i was thinking, when he was singing to me...I felt very funny, in weird kind of way...I did courtesy to him twice..which in return i got to kisses on my hand & the edge was all smiles & blew him & the edge kisses when i pulled away & told his guard to get me the hell down.

Starr

You guys cut my head out..& you can put yourself in the pic....

So then everyone will have pic of Bono singing to them & you can play "In a little while" in the back ground =)

starr4.jpg

Back
Top Bottom