19th RSOC meeting

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

RSOC

The Fly
Here we go again - teaching the world about the most sexy, tallented, funny man in this world!!!

Agenda:

1) Olive, you said last week that Adam does not wear any ear-plugs? Please tell me that this isn?t true... He?s gotta protect his ears!

2) AM is doing her final exams, so please gals, wish her luck. And a bit of Sparky lovin
smile.gif

3) The rest is just the usual, drool as much as you like
biggrin.gif

BWT - these are the gates to our playboys? mansion

AdamRathhome.jpg

------------------
SPARKY LOVE

check this out -> http://www.rsoc.freeservers.com/

Watching the DVD there are many times I see him w/o earplugs- although it was pointed out to me they might not even be earplugs, just that beat- like I know is fed into Larry's earplugs- to help them keep time? I'm not sure. But then during one song I did see him w/ them on.. so I guess it's sporadic, and I really hope they are earplugs b/c we want him to be safe & healthy!!

adam_blue.jpg

pop_adam_whiteguitar.jpg

too cute for words!!

adam_cruise.jpg

In charge of the gang!

------------------
Bono: There is a bit of my guitar playing, but honestly it's sad.
Larry: It is. But Bono looks great with it.

Take my shirt, go on take it off me
You can tear it up If you can tie me down

* U2 Take Me Higher *

Yaaaayyyyy! its FINALLY tuesday again!
smile.gif

Here are some great live shots of Adam at the manray gig 2000! courtesy of icelady!
smile.gif

Good luck with finals AM! I gotta get my studying done too, i have a tough final on thursday!
anyway, here are those sparky pics i promised!

caro7.jpg

caro4.jpg

Adam_smiling.jpg

Adam_playing.jpg

Adam_zoomcolor.jpg

------------------
sunlight, sunlight fills my room
it's sharp and it's clear
but nothing at all like the moon..."

*+*MaRiA*+*

DAMN!! That man gets me way too excited. Those pics are great, I've never seen them before.
I thought Adam wore earplugs, just not the in-ear device that lets him hear everyone else. I think he's smart enough to wear ear-plugs.
Just so you all know, I had my very first Adam dream last night. I woke up very frustrated because it didn't come true(yet).

adam takes me higher

adamvest.jpg

formoso.gif

love.gif

yllove.gif

just wanted to welcome back Sparky's Girl- glad to see she is around more now and posting more! yay Maria!

------------------
Bono: There is a bit of my guitar playing, but honestly it's sad.
Larry: It is. But Bono looks great with it.

Take my shirt, go on take it off me
You can tear it up If you can tie me down

* U2 Take Me Higher *

[This message has been edited by oliveu2cm (edited 12-11-2001).]

OK, here's my dream. I'll warn you, it was weird.
My sister and I were at a U2 concert, and afterwards, Larry was standing in line at the t-shirt stand, so we decide to follow him around to see where he goes.
Skip ahead...Adam is in my kitchen, sitting at my dad's chair at the kitchen table. he is wearing a blue bathrobe, and pants.
It was just too weird. He and my mom were looking in the phone book for some number.
she was calling him "hon" and treating him like some friend of mine.
I think to myself "Holy S***, get my cd's, get my records, get my camera-Adam Clayton is in my house"
So I grab everything U2 related in my room, and bring it out to him, he signs it all with a navy blue pen. He signs the back of a business card. Then I ask him if I can have a few pictures, he says sure, and we go in the back yard. I have my sister take 16(why that number)pictures on my camera and a few more on hers.
Then, his car comes to pick him up and take him away.
That's when I woke up.
what's werid, is that he wasn't a rock star in my house, I didn't ask him any questions, it was like my mom's cousin was visiting or something.
Too weird.
Oh well, at least I can finally(!)say I had a dream about Adam Clayton .

Originally posted by oliveu2cm:
adam takes me higher

just wanted to welcome back Sparky's Girl- glad to see she is around more now and posting more! yay Maria!

thanks Carrie, that is so sweet of you! yeah, i am trying to spend more 'quality' time with my fellow plebans! (((big hug)))

------------------

*+*MaRiA*+*

Originally posted by Mrs.Clayton:
OK, here's my dream. I'll warn you, it was weird.
My sister and I were at a U2 concert, and afterwards, Larry was standing in line at the t-shirt stand, so we decide to follow him around to see where he goes.
Skip ahead...Adam is in my kitchen, sitting at my dad's chair at the kitchen table. he is wearing a blue bathrobe, and pants.
It was just too weird. He and my mom were looking in the phone book for some number.
she was calling him "hon" and treating him like some friend of mine.
I think to myself "Holy S***, get my cd's, get my records, get my camera-Adam Clayton is in my house"
So I grab everything U2 related in my room, and bring it out to him, he signs it all with a navy blue pen. He signs the back of a business card. Then I ask him if I can have a few pictures, he says sure, and we go in the back yard. I have my sister take 16(why that number)pictures on my camera and a few more on hers.
Then, his car comes to pick him up and take him away.
That's when I woke up.
what's werid, is that he wasn't a rock star in my house, I didn't ask him any questions, it was like my mom's cousin was visiting or something.
Too weird.
Oh well, at least I can finally(!)say I had a dream about Adam Clayton .

yeah that was kind of odd, that he wasn't 'famous' in your dream, yet you subconsciously knew he was....or you would not have asked him for the photos & autograph! hmmmm....very interesting!

------------------

*+*MaRiA*+*

pOptart pics!!!

Yuuummmmyyyyy!!!!!!
7985386.jpg

7H10509.jpg

this one is just cool!!!
cool.gif

7299618.jpg

------------------

*+*MaRiA*+*

Does anyone have a Poptart shirt?
I was thinking about making one, it wouldn't be too hard.
Hummm...christmas gift to myself.

Well I know this one is toooo far away, but it was the best I could do from the tip of the heart. And AM I took it for you!
smile.gif

332%3B343923232%7Ffp7%3Enu%3D3234%3E532%3E496%3EWSNRCG%3D3232374%3B%3B8%3B83nu0mrj

Thank you ladies...I realized today that my Adam collection was not as large as my collections for the other members of the band...so I'm here collecting all the Sparky pics I can!

I'm Sparky hunting!

------------------
One love, one life...
Give peace a chance!
Don't let the bastards grind you down!

Bono: I don't walk, I swagger! I sashayed once, but just once. It wasn't for me.

Originally posted by sulawesigirl4:
Well I know this one is toooo far away, but it was the best I could do from the tip of the heart. And AM I took it for you!
smile.gif

332%3B343923232%7Ffp7%3Enu%3D3234%3E532%3E496%3EWSNRCG%3D3232374%3B%3B8%3B83nu0mrj

thanks, Sula, you?re the best.

Yay, my exams are over and everything went just fine. I passed every exam and I even got 95% last night. C?mon Sparky, don?t I deserve that you take me out for dinner now
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

------------------
"The bass player's got it. The bass player's fucking got it." Bono, Boston 6-9-01

Originally posted by Mrs.Clayton:

Just so you all know, I had my very first Adam dream last night. I woke up very frustrated because it didn't come true(yet).

Dream out loud mrs clayton! could you give us details?!?!
i dunno why, but i've never dreamt of sparky!
frown.gif

------------------

*+*MaRiA*+*

Back
Top Bottom