193rd RSOC - Zoohawk

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
That is better U2Elevates...I was getting worried about you:hug: We Adam girls have to show our love ya know:wink:

:( No slutty blonde Adam pics?:sad: Well how about ANY shirtless Adam pics? I wonder if that would be ok?:hmm:

Carmelu2fan said:
:( No slutty blonde Adam pics?:sad: Well how about ANY shirtless Adam pics? I wonder if that would be ok?:hmm:
I seem to have alot of Adam in short shirts [tank tops,etc.]
34456%3A4%3B23232%7Ffp54%3Dot%3E2327%3D783%3D89%3C%3DXROQDF%3E232349644574%3Bot1lsi

adamstreets20kv4fk.jpg

afef3a862gf.jpg

c9401a8fx0zj.jpg

adamshirtless.bmp

^ * grumble * photobucket resized it
& this one..just because its so cute..well its near shirtless :reject:
133b3bbd4cx.jpg

Last edited:
He is so cute in that pic of him with the cig and the tank top on:drool: I can never get enough of Adam's nips:drool:

I'm not a fan of Zoo-Adam either.. The Silver Fox it is for me!
:wink:

Btw, where are those sleeping pics from?

One of the few zoo-Adam pics I have:

103qs.jpg

They are from one of the U2 books , I forgot which one:shrug: I do agree the Silver Fox is the sexiest :drool:

I am surprised that so many Pleaba's do not think ZOOHAWK Adam is hot...I think all Adam's are hot....UF/ R&H/ POP/......Even though we all know the Silver Fox is the Hottest!:wink:

Carmelu2fan said:
I am surprised that so many Pleaba's do not think ZOOHAWK Adam is hot...I think all Adam's are hot....UF/ R&H/ POP/......Even though we all know the Silver Fox is the Hottest!:wink:
:yes:
silverfox :drool:
He just looks so wonderful right now.:drool:

I agree.....I think it is the Hair and the fact that you can see his sexy eyes better without the glasses!!! Plus I am digging his woredrobe too...Damn Adam is just hot.....Suzie had better keep a close eye on him:drool:

Carmelu2fan said:
I agree.....I think it is the Hair and the fact that you can see his sexy eyes better without the glasses!!! Plus I am digging his woredrobe too...Damn Adam is just hot.....Suzie had better keep a close eye on him:drool:
:yes:
I love the whole no glasses aspect. :drool:
The big popmart glasses were not working for me :giggle:

I think the glasses are sexy...I am so in love with Adam, no matter what he does I will think he is hot...I am hopeless:flirt:

I love the zoohawk, and JT Era, and I have a serious soft spot for the Afro :heart: He's just the coolest man on the planet. And he just gets hotter by the day :combust:

U2ElevatesMe415 said:

:lol:
As I am with him .. most of the times :lol:
the zoohawk is the exception :reject:

Hey U2Elevates:eyebrow: when you feel like you do not likezoohawk Adam just go back and look at the pics of him with no shirt on....that will cure you:wink:

If you keep looking at it ...I assure you...YOU WILL forget that you do not like Zoohawk Adam:yes:

Back
Top Bottom