192 RSOC Meeting: See Adam in black & white...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
adamsnow.jpg

3383C3A335232327Ffp33B3Dot3E23273D7.jpg

fyi i'm on dial-up right now so i can't really check which pics have been posted yet...sorry if i double post anything...

Adamcig.jpg

I want Adam to be single fo some reason...I always feel guilty about lusting over Bono cause I love and respect Ali ....But I want to feel free to flirt like a TART with Adam and feel guilt FREE!!!:rolleyes: I was thinking of wearing a shirt to the concert for Adam...I need some help on what it should say...:wink:

I agree:yes: He looks So different...STILL HAWT:drool: I would have missed him though:(

Sad_Girl said:
Sorry to be a downer, Girls, but Adam is taken. Her name is Suzie. :sigh: Lucky, Lucky Lady

I was just going to say the same.

But, you know, I think it would be a bit sad for him to be the only one in U2 without a girlfriend/wife…

This maybe a tad off topic, but does anyone remember a time a few years ago (Elevation - 2000, 1999 or so) when people
argued over not - weather or not Susie was Adam's girlfriend - but rather her actual existance in the first place?

Last edited:
wild honey 7 said:

I was just going to say the same.

But, you know, I think it would be a bit sad for him to be the only one in U2 without a girlfriend/wife…

Although that is true , I still want him to be single for some reason...I know that is crazy cause I also want Adam to be happy:reject:

girlwcrimsonnls said:
This maybe a tad off topic, but does anyone remember a time a few years ago (Elevation - 2000, 1999 or so) when people
argued over not - weather or not Susie was Adam's girlfriend - but rather her actual existance in the first place?

From what I heard they meet back in 1998 on the set of the Simpson's I think she is one of the shows producers..not for sure if that is correct?:shrug:

girlwcrimsonnls said:

:lol: No I don't recall that time. I can imagine it being a topic, though. She's very real though. Paul McGuinness's assistant, for one thing, but she does quite a bit for the band from what I understand. She was involved in the Simpson's episode (I'm not sure in what capacity - I was thinking she did a voice for that one episode) and Adam thanked her in his RRHOF speech recently. I have pictures of them somewhere around here...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom