191st RSOC meeting - The many faces of Adam Clayton

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
235jq.jpg

eastrutherford1805052iy.jpg

u2radioheadgrrl said:

thanks. :wink:

and thanks to everyone posting the yummy photos. :drool:

Are you going to the STL 12/14 show? I cannot wait to see Adam again:love:

Carmelu2fan said:

Are you going to the STL 12/14 show? I cannot wait to see Adam again:love:

OH Hell yeah! My boyfriend screwed up when ordering tickets so we have nosebleed seats, but I don't care! I'm just gonna be happy to be there!

u2radioheadgrrl said:

OH Hell yeah! My boyfriend screwed up when ordering tickets so we have nosebleed seats, but I don't care! I'm just gonna be happy to be there!

The good thing about this is....Adam is a lot bigger on the screens :wink:

235jq.jpg

So I'm pretty convinced most of those people behind are just staring at his arse... Not that I think that's a bad thing, you understand ;)

u2radioheadgrrl said:

AWESOME!!!!:wave: :rockon:

chickadee said:

So I'm pretty convinced most of those people behind are just staring at his arse... Not that I think that's a bad thing, you understand ;)

I know I was (when he was returning from the catwalk to the main stage) :drool: :combust:

That is a very nice view:drool: :drool: I have to say...he has been walking around quite alot on this tour!!! I cannot wait untill they are back in the US:wink:

I was too far away to do much proper, profressional arse-staring but maybe one day! heh, was thinking today if it'd be mad of me to go to the US to see them again... But yes, it would be.

I am goint to see them whenever they are close to me!!! I cannot wait untill Sept 20 and Dec 14th!!!:wave:

They've been as close to me as they're gonna get! S'not fair - I think we shoulda got more dates over here in the UK :(

They did 6 here in total, I think, plus the 3 in Ireland but that's not the Uk, lol. Only one in Scotland, where I am (and I ended up missing that one and going to an English gig!). The US is much bigger though I understand. Just sad cause there weren't many here!

Thanks gang for all the Adam pix!!! I was needing a good Adam fix.
Get this one--------- I was at the my brothers pool party yesterday and there's an Adam clone!!!! Im going to have to ask my brother about this guy!!!!

:drool: Lucky you I would have loved to have seen him !!! Did he have a shirt on?:flirt:

Back
Top Bottom