178th RSOC meeting: Adam sans specks.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

thrillme

Refugee
Apologies if this theme has been done before.

Adam without glasses.

Don't know how many have really taken a close look, but he has a shade of blue eyes, I've not seen very often. :yes:

boypromo.jpg
source @u2.com

Last edited:
While I LOVE the way that man wears his glasses, Adam does indeed have Gorgeous eyes! :flirt: :heart: :love: :drool:
They are definitely a shade of blue but so unique and pretty! There's a greenish tint in them too, but Aqua isn't exactly the right term.I don't know if words can really describe the color.

here are a couple of fairly recent pics without the spec on; I believe he may have had laser eye surgery, but I'm not certain, so he isn't wearing the regular glasses as often.

NewImage8.jpg

NewadamImage.jpg

NewImage0.jpg

Sad_Girl said:
{Sigh!} This picture makes me want to be that cigarette so bad! That lower lip of his drives me so crazy!
:combust:
cig.jpg

I agree with u so much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He has sexy lips...........

If you want to get a good look at his eye color, watch or pick up the DVD or video of "the making of Joshua Tree." That's where I first really noticed the unique shade of blue he has.

Resident Sparkyholics

I forget the last 2.

In zoo it was APA, for Adam's angels, poptarts, anarchists that's only one I really remember from a U2 forum. :shrug:

Some people think I'm nutters, but his afro, the big one, the shorter one, are so cool.

Hi!

Yes.....that explains my blue-eyed Adam dream the other night..............

:hug:

carol
wizard2c

:|

PS: but Wizard's eyes are bluer than blue

A newbie here. Been a fan since 1982, but I was never a drooling fan for Adam or the rest of the guys. It wasn't until I seen the making of the Vertigo video that I became a drooling fan! Really like the older, silver (not grey!) Adam. I've renamed him "The Silver Fox"!

Cassandra said:
A newbie here. Been a fan since 1982, but I was never a drooling fan for Adam or the rest of the guys. It wasn't until I seen the making of the Vertigo video that I became a drooling fan! Really like the older, silver (not grey!) Adam. I've renamed him "The Silver Fox"!

Wordy McWord. Adam was always meh to me. I was usually too busy jonesing over Bono and Larry. But ever since Adam ditched the specs and allowed his hair to go silver, I've been drool city over that man. The Silver Fox, indeed.

Back
Top Bottom