146th RSOC Meeting!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
adamedgehug.jpg

:cute:

kellyahern said:

You know, it's rather disconcerting to think about how sexy Adam looks in this pic. And the one (which I can't seem to find now-why don't I remember to save these damn things when I see them?!) where he's draped on Edge's shoulder. He makes a gorgeous woman! And those legs!!!:drool:

:eyebrow: :scratch:

*is really, really confused now!!*

Edgespet said:

You know, it's rather disconcerting to think about how sexy Adam looks in this pic. And the one (which I can't seem to find now-why don't I remember to save these damn things when I see them?!) where he's draped on Edge's shoulder. He makes a gorgeous woman! And those legs!!!:drool:

:eyebrow: :scratch:

*is really, really confused now!!*

I think they all look sexy dressed as women, But you're right, Adam looks extremely good . I don't get it. Anyway, was this the pic you were looking for?

daltonbrothers.jpg

girlieadam.jpg

girlsu2.jpg

:combust: More sexy/girlie Adam:drool:.

Something about this feels a little naughty!

ylimeU2 said:

I think they all look sexy dressed as women, But you're right, Adam looks extremely good . I don't get it. Anyway, was this the pic you were looking for?

daltonbrothers.jpg

Oh, YAY!!! :applaud: That's it...

*saves right this very moment so she doesn't lose it again:huh: *

Thanks so much, ylime! I love how comfortable he looks...and that little bit of AdamTummy...:drool:

Resident Sparkholics...something, something...I never can remember the OC part. I always think Royal Society of Clayton so that's what I go with. It's not right, but at least I can remember it!! :)

Back
Top Bottom