134th RSOC Meeting!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
girlyadam.jpg

I :heart: a man not afraid to dress in drag :drool:

Does anyone have some photos of afro adam bc I lost all the ones I had and I really want to get some back for my photobucket collection, :wink:

EleAdam_inLimo_01.jpg

*wonders who is sitting next to him :eyebrow::laugh:

RadioSweetheart said:
majorsexy.jpg

I absolutely love this photo bc it's just beautiful how you get a little view of his chest in an open shirt :combust:

:combust: :ohmy: :drool:

hehe...I have Adam as my wallpaper this week! :mac:

Adam57.jpg

I think this is Betty Dalton smokin right??? :lol:

Adam is indeed a nice wallpaper to bad I dont have my comp yet but I will soon enough!!!

Supernova said:
Am I the ONLY one who didn't notice before that Adam isn't wearing shoes in the airport performance of BD video?? :scratch:
After watching this video a lot of times for the last 3 years,this afternoon I noticed his feet for the first ime! :lol: :lol:

bd15.jpg

No shirt in Where the streets have no Names
No shoes in Beautiful Day
What's next:shrug:

Edgespet **gone to see what other pics I can scare up...shouldn't be too hard since I seem to have acquired more Adam pics that Edge pics!:reject:** [/B][/QUOTE] [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Supernova said:
:hmm: I guess someone is becoming an Adam's girl... :D

Thats funny Mary LOVES Larry but every time she says somthing like, "Adam was so cute in that picture!" I wait a second then I hear her say, "Damnit Shannon!" :lmao::reject:

Sue DeNym said:

I feel weird for saying this, but...he doesn't look half bad in drag! :ohmy: :eeklaugh:
He looks good! :yes: :D
The only problem is wearing pants and dress at the same time. :eyebrow: :tsk:
Women wearing dresses can drive.So why can't he??:hmm: :lmao:

RadioSweetheart said:
Does anyone have some photos of afro adam bc I lost all the ones I had and I really want to get some back for my photobucket collection, :wink:
I don't have many pics of afro Adam in this computer,but I hope it helps. :)

Baby_Adam-blonde.jpg

:eek: :shocked: :love:
ummm...wow! WOW!
*can't seem to form sentences right now*
Again, WOW!

As I was watching "Discotheque" tonight,a thought came to me...the scene there Adam is lying under the disco ball...that would look REALLY cool if he was naked there!
:drool:

Back
Top Bottom