132nd RSOC Meeting!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Edgette

ONE love, blood, life
336576%3A723232%7Ffp65%3Dot%3E2327%3D%3C64%3D896%3Dxroqdf%3E232335385%3C795ot1lsi

Happy Adam Day!!!

:dance: :applaud: :wave:

RadioSweetheart said:
why does adam get as much love as the others????? :sad:

I never have really understood that either. I guess because Larry is so *perfect* looking & Bono & Edge are always up front so Adam just sort of fades into the background. I love him though!!:love: Edge will always be my main man, but I have been known to put in Rattle & Hum for the sole purpose of looking at Adam's butt! And he could definitely give LMJ a run for his money when it comes down to which looks better in a tank top!!:drool: :drool:

Edgespet said:
I never have really understood that either. I guess because Larry is so *perfect* looking & Bono & Edge are always up front so Adam just sort of fades into the background. I love him though!!:love:

Adam is kind of the "odd one" of the group. He may not be as striking as the other three, but he is a great interview, oftentimes coming out with classic, brilliant lines. Plus he's a fantastic bassist and a wonderful human being (like when he stood between Bono and the audience due to an assassination threat against Bono).

Adam kind of reminds me of that boy in high school who is an odd combination of "really cute" and "goofy-looking". You know, that guy you had a bit of a crush on but didn't tell anyone.

I found this list at a really cool U2 websight-I'm not sure, but I think it might have been www.enjoyu2.com. Anyway, I thought you ladies might get a kick out of it...I know I did! :lol:

10 Reasons Why They Keep Adam In the Band:

1. Larry refuses to be the only blonde.
2. Someone in the band has to admit to being a rock star.
3.Great middle finger to Britain.
4. No more David Bowie impersonations. :eyebrow: (must have missed that!)
5. Larry would miss ripping on Bono & Edge through every concert.
6. No one else looks good in a skirt. :yes: :drool:
7. Someone has to know where the manager is.
8. Someone has to protect Larry from the men in gay bars.:lol:
9. Ingratiation with the American tobacco industry.
10. Bono needs someone to discuss literary theory with him.

I've always had a special spot in my heart for Adam...maybe because he is "the odd one". The more I've read & heard about him, the more I've realized that he is a truly wonderful person. Like the others, it's as much his inner beauty as his outer beauty that makes him so special. The guardian angel bit with Bono still brings tears to my eyes...
greater love hath no man that this, that a man lay down his life for his friends. John 15:13

julie
for his friends

Back
Top Bottom