13/07 Amsterdam

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
taken by Epsilon

84a466ba.jpg

ooooh :drool: drumming Bono
When he did that I completely freaked out (in a positive, fangirlish and very loud manner) :rockon:
I loved it! It was one of the coolest things I have every seen him doing... with the sunglasses and bandana he looked like such a revolutionary guy I thought.
It looked so muc fun - I wanted to kick him away and do it myself :wink:
Drumming Bono :bow:

Some more interesting pictures from Amsterdam 1, taken by my sister (except those of AIWIY of course :))

s2005-07-13_11BonoElectricCo.jpg

s2005-07-13_12BonoElectricCo2.jpg

Photographers had found out about Bono too

s2005-07-13_16SuusBonoAIWIY.jpg

s2005-07-13_17SuusBonoAIWIY2.jpg

s2005-07-13_18SuusBonoAIWIY3.jpg

s2005-07-13_19BonoSuusAIWIY.jpg

s2005-07-13_21AdamLAPOE.jpg

*thinks he needs to recut this one*

s2005-07-13_23EdgeLAPOE.jpg

*and this one too*

:hyper:

allright I know it's a bit late..but finally here are some pics I took at the the second en third amsterdam shows. it's the first time ever I used a digital camera,so I'm still figuring out how to use it :lol:

on the first show, I used a normal camera, those pics didn't turn out that well, unfortunately.
I liked the first show the best 'cause I had one amazing Bono moment: with lapoe he stood right in front of me and sang a couple of lines of the song directly to me and my friend...:ohmy:then when he walked towards the catwalk, he pointed at me and my friend and put his hand in his back pocket...:combust:
that was an amazing moment..!!and Adam was soo cool!!smiling all the time..checking us out..he made a lot of eye contact and posed for me twice so I could take a picture.
and a million more things happened (even with larry) but I won't bore you with that:wink: the 13th was just a very special show for me with lots of contact with the boys.
the two shows after that we're different, but also great in their own way.

29054091_69a8612b27_o.jpg

29054092_89c9bb885f_o.jpg

29054094_65e9f68ed2_o.jpg

29054095_ff5e8d31e3_o.jpg

29054093_ba5578132b_o.jpg

Leetah said:
allright I know it's a bit late..but finally here are some pics I took at the the second en third amsterdam shows. it's the first time ever I used a digital camera,so I'm still figuring out how to use it :lol:

on the first show, I used a normal camera, those pics didn't turn out that well, unfortunately.
I liked the first show the best 'cause I had one amazing Bono moment: with lapoe he stood right in front of me and sang a couple of lines of the song directly to me and my friend...:ohmy:then when he walked towards the catwalk, he pointed at me and my friend and put his hand in his back pocket...:combust:
that was an amazing moment..!!and Adam was soo cool!!smiling all the time..checking us out..he made a lot of eye contact and posed for me twice so I could take a picture.
and a million more things happened (even with larry) but I won't bore you with that:wink: the 13th was just a very special show for me with lots of contact with the boys.
the two shows after that we're different, but also great in their own way.

Hi, Leetah! Your pictures are AMAZING!:drool: Look how close you were!

You won't bore me with the details! And what happened with Larry? :ohmy:

aaarrggh I just typed an entire story as a quick reply but I encluded too much smilies and now it's gone...:crazy:

well...my Larry moment seems kind of unreal but it really happened!!
all the others were at the B stages and I wanted to give larry some attention:sexywink: so when he looked our way, I smiled and waved at him and gave him a thumbs up :up:
at my surprise he gave me a big smile and a wink!!
I was soo exited and jumped up en down like a lunatic!
untill my best friend warned me, that he was still looking!I looked his way and saw that he was laughing out loud!:D

and Adam...well he is a big flirt!!!!!
I heard it from several people who stood in front of him..he makes lots of eyecontact and gives you a lot of (fowny) smiles....:drool: :drool: :drool:

here are some pics I took on the 3rd night:

29295456_4214da0d4e.jpg

the show just started here but as you can see, it was already very, very hot:drool:

29295072_c06632d388.jpg

this one is from the 2nd night.

aaaawwwww I was hoping to hear some spicy detail Leetah :wink:
I already knew about your little flirt with our favourite drummer... and bassist :D

I want to go to Munchen!:sad: Is there a jealous smilie? Glad for you, though...

Flirtin' with Larry and Adam: :bow: :applaud:

You'll have to :flirt: with Lar for me in Munchen!

Leetah said:
all the others were at the B stages and I wanted to give larry some attention:sexywink: so when he looked our way, I smiled and waved at him and gave him a thumbs up :up:
untill my best friend warned me, that he was still looking!I looked his way and saw that he was laughing out loud!:D

aww, that's great :hug:

oh yes, and :flirt: with him for me too :lol:

Leetah said:
sitting? honey, let me tell you there is no sitting when you're doing GA :lol: :wink:

by the way, today is my lucky day...I just heard I'm going to München!!!!!!:hyper:

ahh let me tell you one thing ;) i'm going too :D if you see me again, come and talk to me ;)

oh and don't forget to bring lots of white ballons..we'll try to make everyone hold them up during cobl

Last edited:
Leetah said:
aaarrggh I just typed an entire story as a quick reply but I encluded too much smilies and now it's gone...:crazy:

:D You flirt you! Larry winked and smiled at you, :combust:
Great story and pictures, :hyper:

hey don't you worry, next week in Nice I will :flirt: with Larry for aaaallll of you... it's a hard work, I know, but someone's got to do it... :wink:
Leetah, any advice? :wink:

Last edited:
line up early...make sure you get a good spot ( I prefer the 'adam' spot...it has the best larry view:flirt: )
and give the man some loving while the others are rocking the B stages! ( and the audience has turned their back to the main stage)

succes guaranteed....
ehm, well that would be easy wouldn't it? :lol:

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom