13/07 Amsterdam

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
kellyahern said:
2269d6e7.jpg

:ohmy: Explorer!!!!!!!! :drool: That's a great shot!

:ohmy: Your pics are great too LindaS!!

I think these pics of Bono with BigMan are hilarious! :giggle:

788li.jpg

bigman7xp.jpg

891nz.jpg

5697xa.jpg

13256oo.jpg

3692vn.jpg

4560bk.jpg

Ladies, please dont post anymore pictures with the copyright . He has emailed and asked that his pictures be removed. And I just spent an hour removing them from various threads.

Also, you can post up to 10 pictures per post.. sure would of made it easier to remove them that way :crack:

Sicy said:
Ladies, please dont post anymore pictures with the copyright . He has emailed and asked that his pictures be removed. And I just spent an hour removing them from various threads.

Also, you can post up to 10 pictures per post.. sure would of made it easier to remove them that way :crack:

Do all of his pictures have his email watermark on them? I didn't know those black and white ones were his :reject:.

kellyahern said:

Do all of his pictures have his email watermark on them? I didn't know those black and white ones were his :reject:.

The black and white ones aren't his. There were a few other pics in that thread that had his email on them. (that Sicy has removed)

And yes, please take Sicys advise not to post his pics. :crack:

This makes me really sad. :( I was naïf and I’m sorry for the trouble I’ve caused especially to you Sicy. That surely wasn’t I meant.:sad:

Back
Top Bottom