13/07 Amsterdam

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
ahh thanks for all the great pictures :D was in front row at the 2nd show, he noticed my banner :D and got a huge grin during the second vertigo :heart:

he brought up the boy at that show during streets and walked with him to the front stage, he sat right next to larry during One. his dad came up next to me while he was up there and wanted to take my place to make a couple of photos. of course i let him, he went back to his place after his son was gone anyway.

we also made loads of photos (at least 300) and 5 close-up videos. will post a few as soon as i get them :)

Last edited:
107.jpg

*pictures removed by Sicy per request of the owner of the pictures

anjarw said:
ahh thanks for all the great pictures :D was in front row at the 2nd show, he noticed my banner :D and got a huge grin during the second vertigo :heart:

he brought up the boy at that show during streets and walked with him to the front stage, he sat right next to larry during One. his dad came up next to me while he was up there and wanted to take my place to make a couple of photos. of course i let him, he went back to his place after his son was gone anyway.

we also made loads of photos (at least 300) and 5 close-up videos. will post a few as soon as i get them :)

:cute: :heart:

btw, what did your banner say? :)

it said "the beginning of an end.. Thank you Bono! We're proud of you!"

got the first line from the BBC interview he did at gleneagles. everyone up front helped me to hold it up. he saw it, pointed at it and me and then put his hand to his heart. then a stupid security man came and i had to put it down. he told me he'd throw me out if i hold it up again. nobody knew why though, nobody complained about it or anything :eyebrow:

anjarw said:
it said "the beginning of an end.. Thank you Bono! We're proud of you!"

got the first line from the BBC interview he did at gleneagles. everyone up front helped me to hold it up. he saw it, pointed at it and me and then put his hand to his heart. then a stupid security man came and i had to put it down. he told me he'd throw me out if i hold it up again. nobody knew why though, nobody complained about it or anything :eyebrow:

That's strange. At least you know he saw it. :p

Back
Top Bottom