13/07 Amsterdam

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Leetah said:
line up early...

I don't need to remind you what time (or what day :wink:) I lined up in Milan, do I? :wink:

make sure you get a good spot ( I prefer the 'adam' spot...it has the best larry view :flirt: )

:hmm: right side of the stage... check :yes:

and give the man some loving while the others are rocking the B stages! ( and the audience has turned their back to the main stage)

will do!! :up: :rockon:

^ oh and btw... that Larry picture up there is just :drool:
if that's the view you get from down there, then it's definitely worth the queue :yes:

Last edited:
Leetah said:

I had one amazing Bono moment: with lapoe he stood right in front of me and sang a couple of lines of the song directly to me and my friend...:ohmy:then when he walked towards the catwalk, he pointed at me and my friend and put his hand in his back pocket...:combust:

OMG I would have died :drool: ... Al least I'd died happy

from intuh's photo album:

aab29cdc.jpg

2218cb96.jpg

64c03261.jpg

cool didnt have those pics yet (and im trying to get all pics i can from the concerts ive been to) Thanks (still wondering if im not totally out of place in this part of the forum...:huh: )

:shh: zooholland.
If you don't mention it.
Nobody will notice.

Just like I wanna say something about the second pic, Kelly posted.
But I'll keep my mouth shut :silent:

i am keeping quiet as a mouse :lol: Just found some pics on the pleba section that kelly posted (or zoofred i dont know for sure) from the kevin westendorp site.....they are the best pics i have ever seen....

I think i like it here...:wink: (as long as the thread is not about any of the boys bottoms i think im safe)

zooholland said:
i am keeping quiet as a mouse :lol: Just found some pics on the pleba section that kelly posted (or zoofred i dont know for sure) from the kevin westendorp site.....they are the best pics i have ever seen....

Yes, those Kevin Westendorp photo's are :bow:.
In my opinion the ones on the site are better than the ones that ended up in MOJO.

zooholland said:
I think i like it here...:wink: (as long as the thread is not about any of the boys bottoms i think im safe)

Well, there's one thread you should avoid then.
I believe it's the most colorful outfit or the worst outfit one.

ill try to keep away from that one then lol :whistle: but as i think about it im probably too curious and cant help myself looking what you are talking about :help:

Hmm might help myself to some britney spears site or something :wink: Dont wanna get confused here

zooholland said:
ill try to keep away from that one then lol :whistle: but as i think about it im probably too curious and cant help myself looking what you are talking about :help:

Don't say I didn't warn you afterwards though.

Hey all,
I have a question. I made a whole photo-album of the amsterdam show i went to (with over a hundred photo's me and my friends took).
We were standing 3th row, so it was difficult to take pictures from the whole lightshow.
I saw some great pictures here in this thread, this one for example:
LostAtMoon said:

I was wondering if i could get these photo's in a bigger format, so they turn out okay if i print them at the photo-shop.
I think most of the pictures were posted by LostAtMoon, so maybe you can help me??
Anyway, it's great to look at the pictures again, brings back such good memories..... :yes:

Leetah said:

and Adam...well he is a big flirt!!!!!
I heard it from several people who stood in front of him..he makes lots of eyecontact and gives you a lot of (fowny) smiles....:drool: :drool: :drool:
wow... I had ompletely forgotten about his thread (love it.. sparkles fond concert memories)

And yesssssssssssss
Adam is such a flirt. I was standing 2nd row in front of him (15.07)and he makes you feel sooo special :lol:
He won my heart so easily *sigh*
He so knows how to keep his girls happy.. what a tease :madspit:

:wink:

Back
Top Bottom