12/4 Did I meet any of you and didn't know it?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
digsy said:

you know, i'd probably recognise and remember all of you if i knew what you looked like, right now i just can't put names (real or interland) to faces

who has picures in lemonade stand, i'm gonna go check them out
There are 2 picture of me in the Interferencers photo album.

WildHoney said:
I seem to have missed you girls :sad:

Sunday about # 63 & 64 in overnight line and # 30 in non fan club line, Monday morning got there about 2.00am :ohmy: # 53ish again 30ish in non fan club line.

We were the ones shivering in a black & black & red sleeping bag
I was #66 in the overnight line for the show on the 5th and I signed up at about 11:45pm after the show.. Maye you got there sooner than that and it just seemed like 2am... heck after that Sunday show I was on such a high :lol: - hey, remember that dude squatting on the concrete banging on drums? :lol:

Re: Re: Re: 12/4 Did I meet any of you and didn't know it?

sweetie said:

I remember that!!!!

That had to be the quote of the line that night!!
She took her life in her hands with that comment silly girl!!!

WildHoney said:
I seem to have missed you girls :sad:

Sunday about # 63 & 64 in overnight line and # 30 in non fan club line, Monday morning got there about 2.00am :ohmy: # 53ish again 30ish in non fan club line.

We were the ones shivering in a black & black & red sleeping bag

My Vertigo coloured sleeping bag :drool:

i wasnt actually shivering, i was soooo warm, minus 7 degree sleeping bags :drool: :bow:

doubt anyone would remember me from sunday night/monday morning though, i slept from 2am until 7am

:lmao:

bonoishot said:
Digsy were you in charge of the line? or ami thinking of someone else :reject::lol:

well done getting on the stage with your friends by the way, and your british :D
Hello, no Digsy wasn't in charge of the line. I think it was 3 girls in charge of the line both nights. If my memory hasn't skipped out on me. I was also hoping to meet a lot more people, but the weather kept me huddled in a sleeping bag both nights. I had a 30 degree sleeping bag, so I froze my tushy off both nights.

u2forlife said:
Hello, no Digsy wasn't in charge of the line. I think it was 3 girls in charge of the line both nights. If my memory hasn't skipped out on me. I was also hoping to meet a lot more people, but the weather kept me huddled in a sleeping bag both nights. I had a 30 degree sleeping bag, so I froze my tushy off both nights.

hi :hug:

you're one of the boston flagship right :happy: well done :)

i know it was cold out of my sleeping bag :yikes:, im so glad i brought my sleeping bag with me, i dont know how you coped in yours :| :huh:

bonoishot said:
hi :hug:

you're one of the boston flagship right :happy: well done :)

i know it was cold out of my sleeping bag :yikes:, im so glad i brought my sleeping bag with me, i dont know how you coped in yours
Hi :hug:
:yes: I was apart of the Boston Flag Ship. It's great that Bono's name for us has caught on. I didn't cope very well at all in my sleeping bag. My teeth just kinda chattered all night long. :yikes:

P.S. Digsy is South African :sexywink: But she does live in England and she has a :cute: English accent.

u2forlife said:

P.S. Digsy is South African :sexywink: But she does live in England and she has a :cute: English accent.

do I? :ohmy:

my south african friends are going to kill me when they hear me next *runs away in fear*

:lol:

bonoishot said:
Digsy were you in charge of the line? or ami thinking of someone else :reject::lol:

well done getting on the stage with your friends by the way, and your british :D

no i wasnt in charge but i was kicking off a bit of a fuss over the numbers and mouthing off a bit on night 2 which may be why you think i was :reject:

daygloeyes2 said:
Digsy, I met you in North Station along with Flavia and was next to you on the rail during the encores after you came down from the stage after One.

yeah, you i remember, and a few others too, just not all of them it seems :reject:

bonoishot said:

:drool: :drool:

OMG we nearly fell over i think :lmao:

can i call you Xmas day :hyper: or would that be bad

I hope I didn't hurt you. :lmao:

Yes, call me Christmas day! :hyper: OMG, how expensive is your phone bill from all the international calls? :uhoh: :lmao:

MysteryGirl said:
Well, I was #32 in the morning line and #21 in the evening line (not the fan club one - didn't know I needed my profile in the MORNING!)

I remember you-were you the woman with vision problems who needed to get to the front of the line on the 4th? You passed me, I was #84.

daygloeyes2 said:

I hope I didn't hurt you. :lmao:

Yes, call me Christmas day! :hyper: OMG, how expensive is your phone bill from all the international calls? :uhoh: :lmao:

no you didnt hurt me, i think everyone who was uin line near me thought we were crazy :lol:

oooh yay :hyper:

i dont know, i havent had it yet :uhoh:

i'll forward the bill on to McG since we spent most of the convo talking about chips and :shifty:

u2forlife said:
Hi :hug:
:yes: I was apart of the Boston Flag Ship. It's great that Bono's name for us has caught on. I didn't cope very well at all in my sleeping bag. My teeth just kinda chattered all night long. :yikes:

i was only prepared with my sleeping bag as a friend of mine insisted i took one for GA in Boston

:yikes: i was cold, it seemed warm when i got home :lol:

wow south african, i love the fact that there were so many fans of different nationalities who travelled over for all the shows :wink:

digsy said:

no i wasnt in charge but i was kicking off a bit of a fuss over the numbers and mouthing off a bit on night 2 which may be why you think i was :reject:

no i missed thta, i was fast asleep in my sleeping bag :lol:

it was just with you mentioning about you trying to renumber people that mdae me wonder

daygloeyes2 said:

I remember you-were you the woman with vision problems who needed to get to the front of the line on the 4th? You passed me, I was #84.

Well, yeah, that was me.

Sorry I haven't been on in a while! I was in FL for 11 days over the holidays, then sick (bad cold then sinus infection) and trying to catch up with one thing at a time ever since! Now I'm working on Interference! :lol:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Click Here: Roy Orbison Postage Stamp Petition

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom