11/21/04 NYC - Listening Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
seajewel! Finally saw your pics (kept forgetting to come look for them)

Awesome! As I told you before, I saw you walking around the show in Brooklyn while waiting in line, saw the hat and was very jealous (in a good way of course) :wink:

Looked great on you too :wink:

Thanks - my sister found these additonal pictures on the web, we don't know the person who had taken them - anyway, my hand is on Bono's shoulder! - (I don't remember doing that, I knew I squeezed his arm after he signed my hat and thanked him, the first time I met him he held my hand! he is so sweet to his fans) here is the website - the picture is a girl with short dark hair on the left Bono in the center and I am on the right with my hand on his shoulder, it's the 4th picture you need to click on it, I'm also in the last picture with Larry, before he signed the hat!
http://www.flickr.com/photos/u2logcom/sets/42638

Last edited:
I know who took these pictures! Ruth did! I met her at the Brooklyn show :yes: She was supposed to email me some of the Brooklyn pics but never did :sad: Figure she's been busy

And isnt it funny how being in Bono's presence makes certain things completely dissapear from your brain? :wink:

He held your hand in that big paw of his? :drool:

I love his chubby little fingers :reject:

Congrats yet again :wink:

Back
Top Bottom