10th IAAD MEETING!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

LarryMullen's POPAngel

Blue Crack Distributor
I'll be up with the sun, I'm not coming down...
Another week, another Sunday, which means it's time for another IAAD meeting! Yay!!
smile.gif

This week's agenda:
*Joshua Tree era piccies of our favorite Snarly Boy
*What would Larry do if he led the band?
*What is your favorite thing about Larry, and why? (This could be his drumming, man cleavage, devotion to Ann *gags*, etc...anything!)

JT pics:
wg58480.jpg

tR69925.jpg

1b51218.jpg

As for the "what would he do", I think every tour since JT would have been a t-shirt and jeans tour (reference to Elevation tour book), and he'd get up to sing more Irish drinking songs (just a personal wish of mine, tee-hee). lol

My favorite thing about Larry, if I had to pick one thing, is the fact that ever since he was little he was completely devoted to and loved music, and has been doing something he's loved for practically his entire life. I really admire that (and the fact that he's hot as hell doesn't hurt, either!
wink.gif
).

------------------
You've got a head full of traffic
You're a siren's song

Oooh! JT Lawrence!!!!

larry_020.jpg

larry_008.jpg

Awwwww! He's such a doll.
tongue.gif
If he led the band...I think he would make everyone say it's all about the drooms! Ok that was silly. My favorite thing...I don't think I could pick...I love the way he is protective of his band members, children etc, and his facial expressions!!!!

------------------
The Proud Owner of the ONLY Cardboard Larry!!!

God Bless America and my city, NYC!

Bono urged, "Hey Lawrence, tell them your drummer joke."
"That's a bit mean, asking a drummer to tell a drummer joke," Larry replied, but he told the joke anyway. "Three guys are sittin' down having a rap and the first guy says, 'I'm a nuclear scientist and I have an IQ of 170'. The second guy says, 'I have an IQ of 140 - I'm a neurosurgeon.' The next guy says, 'I have an IQ of seventy.' The other two guys say . . . [You're a drummer!']."

Hee hee! I love Larry!!!!
And drummers! *oops*

Damn, where is everyone?

scanned10.jpg

Hmm...not sure what he would do if he lead the band...another reason why I like him--he doesn't feel the need to be the center of attention constantly!

L-RH2.jpg

Favorite thing about Larry--besides the obvious...his attitude. He's not one that you would want to mess with, but he also has that great sense of humor. He looks cool, he is cool. And I'm doped up on cold meds!

How cute is this shirt?
larry251.jpg

------------------
"When you've seen beyond yourself then you may see peace of mind is waiting there
And the time will come when you see we're all one
And life flows on within you and without you"

"All things must pass
All things must pass away"

Peace George

[This message has been edited by ~LadyLemon~ (edited 12-02-2001).]

*door cracks open*
*creeeeeak*
*head appears*
*looks around for possible EBOC members*
*puts on very dark Fly-esque shades*
*slithers inside*

Um...hi. *blush* My name's Disco...and I'm a closet Larry Mullen fan.

I don't know what I'm doing here...really...but um...I just think Larry is... TOTALLY INCREDIBLY HOTTTTTT!!! ThereIsaiditOMGImgoingtobeinsomuchgtroublewiththeEdgeclub!
eek.gif
So...um, I just wanted to give you these *scuttles out again*:

Lookout!!! Those buttons are about to blow!! (hmm?note he only has ONE button done on this shirt!)
0L21810.jpg

I likes 'em scruffy:
8x64955.jpg

Ooooh. OOH. OOH. OOH BABY:
Iu53993.jpg

You didn't see me. I wasn't here. I'm just a pigment of your imaginations.
wink.gif

Sssshhh...Disco....

[This message has been edited by Discoteque (edited 12-02-2001).]

Nice Disco!
biggrin.gif

------------------
"When you've seen beyond yourself then you may see peace of mind is waiting there

"All things must pass

Peace George

larry57.jpg

larry603.jpg

larry256.jpg

I have this shirt:
larry200.jpg

------------------

"All things must pass

Peace George

HEY I don't even belong here and I'm posting stuff! Okay so I don't have PhotoShop and MS Paint pretty much sucks in the blending colors department, but here ya go, gals...don't we WISH Laz would wear this??? OH MOMMY:

ez91519.jpg

hee hee...
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Let's see, what is it that I like about Lardence besides his good looks?
biggrin.gif
...I really admire how protective he is of his personal life and his family. And as much as i hate to admit it, I really like how commited he has been to Ann.

here are my JT era pixs...
Ef14469.jpg

sq32549.jpg

E673500.jpg

Does anyone else think that Larry looks a little like Billy Idol?

------------------
"If you cannot live together in here, you cannot live together out there, let me tell ya." --Bono

wooooooo beautiful Larry pics hehe *droool*

Ok gah I have to get the IAAD page updated LOL, i've just been busy and stuff but I will do that today I hope
smile.gif

If Larry led the band, well it would totally be kewl for us Larry fans imagine Larry being like Bono....that's a scary thought lmao

My favourite thing about Larry, is that he's very down to earth, he's an enigma (i find that sexy), he's the sexiest mofo, his body *droooooooooool*

------------------
The U2 revolution has been reinstated.

THE Larry Mullen Jr. Page
http://www.geocities.com/kiti_regia/index.html

Meeting Larry:
*MG shows Larry poster*
*Larry reads poster*
*Larry smiles and says "Thank you that's very nice of you"*
*Larry signs paper, shakes MG's hand*
*MG almost dies then sees tearaway pants and gets bad ideas*

Back
Top Bottom