1 video tape, 4 letters and 1 resume reached U2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
WildeIrish796 said:
:eyebrow: I was not freaking out! You told me you'd kick my ass if i freaked out, but I was a good girl and stayed calm :wink: I shall post soon *is not quite sure how to post pictures anymore...it's been a while, lol*

hey, aubin, ur back!!!!!!!! well, u freaked out after :lol: that's always like this, once they close the door, u are like :ohmy:

u have to tell me everything about ur trip!!! how was the ghost bus tour??? did u find bono's house?? did u finally go to the dockers??? well, send me a mail maybe :reject: i sent u the pics, did u receive them?? :scratch:

woohoo miss-U2!! I finally got to sit and see the pics Monday night...soooooooo awesome!! Lucky lucky girl!!

PS is there troubles in the studio??

u2_girlie_2002 said:

PS is there troubles in the studio??

i have no idea :huh: but i hope not... but u know, that's like every job, it can't be a pleasure every day :no:, so sometimes, they argue, and i am sure more often than we think :sad: but hey, they are still friends :hug: they need this to evoluate :yes:

If it helps any, guys, the last time the boys were arguing a lot in the studio, they walked out finally with Achtung Baby. :hyper:

Miss U2, sorry to hear about your boyfriend. :( That's hard! Thanks again for delivering my resume. He must have thought it was werid. LOL.

:)

SD

i remember something!! :hyper: (i told u that this time i forgot everything :no: )

bono kept saying "mind yourselves, mind the trucks etc..." cos lots of trucks were passing behind us, on the road... and well, actually, we were on the pavement, but HE was on the road... so HE should have mind himself :lol:
but that was very :cute: when he was saying that, cos he really seemed to take care of us u know... but everytime a truck passed behind him, i was like "oh geez bono *closes her eyes and prays*, don't stay there, :rant:the trucks pass so close to u, :hug: do one step and ur on the pavement!! " and i wanted to take him where u would have been safe :heart:

don't worry SD, that's okay with my bf :hug:.... "officialy" we are still together:huh:, cos i dunno how to say that to him... :sad:

Last edited:
miss-U2 said:

i have no idea :huh: but i hope not... but u know, that's like every job, it can't be a pleasure every day :no:, so sometimes, they argue, and i am sure more often than we think :sad: but hey, they are still friends :hug: they need this to evoluate :yes:

yeah...loves one another like brothers...fights like it,too ;)

:laugh: :lmao: Miss u2-um, i mean Miss Galway- this is so funny!!! Esp. ur bf reaction to what Bono did-what did u want him to do-snatch u away from bono's arms?? lol!:lmao: tell on-this is gr-8!

:wink: Ahh, miss- u2, can u please send me the link-I'd like to see ur pics, too1 thank you Very much! e-mail; u2graycat@yahoo.com. thank u for ur gr-8 stories! so sad all that will be torn down for new stuff! never even seen the 'old'/now studios! bye, thanks again1:wink:

thanks :D :D These pictures are great!!! You know that pic of you girls at dockers...that used to be our seats everytime we went there and I got to handle the Larry droomsticks and the Fly shades in there :D

And all the pics around DUblin just brings back so many memories :)

Last edited:
Mullen-Girl said:
thanks :D :D These pictures are great!!! You know that pic of you girls at dockers...that used to be our seats everytime we went there and I got to handle the Larry droomsticks and the Fly shades in there :D

And all the pics around DUblin just brings back so many memories :)

oh yeah we did that too :up:

don't worry, u will come back soon :yes: and u will have other new memories after that :hyper:

well, i met them lots of time:sad:... as i said, something like 20 times :reject: :reject:

Astonishing story emilie....I truly enjoyed reading it and every word you uttered was so descripive that it was almost as if you brought us there with you. You are a very talented writer and your charm is working not only on U2 but on all of us here. Keep us posted if there are any more developments.

Hey all...don't you just love emilie...???

Definitely Fan Number 1!!!

U2 Sometimes You Can't Make It On Your Own

Hanover said:
Astonishing story emilie....I truly enjoyed reading it and every word you uttered was so descripive that it was almost as if you brought us there with you. You are a very talented writer and your charm is working not only on U2 but on all of us here. Keep us posted if there are any more developments.

Hey all...don't you just love emilie...???

Definitely Fan Number 1!!!

U2 Sometimes You Can't Make It On Your Own

awwww declan :hug: :hug: u haven't changed a bit since the last time i talked with u :lol: thanks for all the sweet words my friend Declan :kiss:
i tried to reply to ur email, but i dunno what's going on, but the mail keeps coming back to me :rant:

my bf sent me his pics... i am gonna upload them ( as soon as i finish to write this essay for college :madspit: ) so u will jsut have to click on the link u already have to see them (at the bottom of the page)

Back
Top Bottom