1 video tape, 4 letters and 1 resume reached U2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Great story...thanks for sharing...
Just to imagine what it would be like to meet them....you are really a lucky girl !!!

Can I see your pics...patydm@hotmail.com::wink:

Wonderful story, Emilie!!!! Thanks for sharing with us!:hug:

I would probably collapse & die if I saw Edge, Adam & Bono all in the same day! I can't even imagine...:faint: :faint: :faint:

Being a single mom with 2 kids, I have about as much chance of getting to Ireland as I do the moon, but your stories are the next best thing!! Thank You, Thank You!:bow: :bow: You're an angel!

*mind keeps straying back to Adam's hand on back!*:combust:

Could I get your pic link too? :hyper: jlterrell1193@aol.com-thanks!

julie

Those are great pictures missU2! Thanks so much for sharing them.

my sister and I are both graduating college this may and are hoping to try and take a trip to dublin for a week as a gift to ourselves!

Please send me the pics! :hyper:

u2kitten@yahoo.com

Or you could just PM me!

Miss U2,wouldn't it be easier on you to post them rather than sending us all the link? Why can't you post them? :uhoh:

Wooooooooo HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! What a great story! I can't believe Bono has my resume. :lol: Did he say anything? Was it weird? Like, everyone else wants a hug or an autograph or pic or "when is the new album?" I'm like, so is DATA hiring? :D

Love to see the pics, too, if you can get them posted. (Looks like you've got a lot of emailing to do, so I won't add yet one more ;))

sd

miss-U2 said:

and there he[Adam] said that when in the studios, the atmosphere is not that great, when they are arguing, he is not that sweet, even if he tries to be...

This is not good to hear, but confirms my suspicions. :(

Good luck with the job Sherry Darling! You sure are lucky miss-u2!!

Thanks so much for sharing the pix! Makes me want to go back - Ireland is such a pretty place (even when you don't get to meet anyone famous...like when I was there!)

WOWOWOWOWWWW!!!! Holy crap this thread has made me :combust:
You are amazing Miss Galway! :)
Awesome, incredible story!!!
And the pics are just fabulous!!!! :love::love::love:
:combust:

Miss_U2, I got the pictures, and have finally had time to go through the gallery. Well done, you lucky dog you! Thanks so much for sending the link.

Amazing story, Miss_U2
All I want to do is get money and go someday to Dublin and do what you did
I have thought of making videos for ACROBAT and a new one for ONE
I would love to see your pictures ( pepokiss@hotmail.com )
I LOVE U2
I WANT NEW ALBUM

:sad: :drool:

Back
Top Bottom