1 video tape, 4 letters and 1 resume reached U2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
miss-U2 said:
oh i forgot to say, when i took a pic with adam, when he put his hand behind my back, he kept going up and down with his hand, cos u saw i was freezing :cute: :cute:

*is dead again* :faint: :faint: :faint: :faint:
Is it possible to die twice in the same day?? :D

Great story,Emilie!! :hug:
I'm looking foward to seeing the pics(especially Adam's pic)! :D

i have to upload them, then u will all just have to go to the link i sent you to view my album (the same that the other pics) but i don't have them all, my bf will send his tomorrow, and aubin took a lot of piccies too (a good one of me and bono :drool: )

Feck! I need to move back to Dublin! :|

:faint:

Emilie, I don?t know how you manage to talk to Boo every time you see him. The first time I met him , Aidan had to literally kick me so I could say something to yer man.

Next time I?m in town, you?d better come to teh studios with me Emilie! :D

miss-U2 said:
oh i forgot to say, when i took a pic with adam, when he put his hand behind my back, he kept going up and down with his hand, cos he saw i was freezing :cute: :cute:

I think I'm dead! :faint: Lucky you!!!!

Are you going to go back to the studios any time soon? Since you seem to have all the luck meeting the band, would you mind giving them a letter for me?

Because I'll never make it to Dublin! I'm a poor college student! :)sad: :rant: :crazy: :banghead: :grumpy: )

I'm sooooo jealous!
Just kidding with you! :hug: :D

Hi Emile............Thanks so much for delivering Heaven and Hell to the band.......did you tell him what it was?.......did he seem interested?......have you seen the video yet?.........Tell me more please!!!!!

everyone who wants to send me letter is welcome!!! :wink:

of course flavia i will come with you, we had so much together, we have to do it again!!! and don't worry, u needed to meet him 3 times before being able to talk to him :lol:

when i gave him the video, he was very interested, he listened to me and looked at me straight in the eyes... he took it, u can see it on some of aubin's pics and some of my bf's ones... i have to go to a friend of mine's place to watch it, i can't wait :hyper:

Wauh! Great story...

Hi miss-U2! Greeeat story!!! :up: :yes:
Looking forward to hear what it is that you've got going on with management - sounds very exciting! :hyper:
... and I so much want to see those pics - send me a mail when it's uploaded: dhj@adslhome.dk Ok?! :) :bow:

.... Now I'm even more excited about going to Dublin - just found out that I'm going over there in october - wont be hanging around the studios though (It's a studytour - look out for 150 CRAZY pharmacist students! :) )... but you'll never know if you might just se "someones" black Mercedes around town?! :lmao:

Jesus! .......Mary and Joseph!!!
I don't think I would have been able to utter one coherant word with Bono wrapping his arms around me and pulling me close with the look on his face that you were describing!!!!!!
I have chills just reading about it!!
Emilie,
your story is sooo funny and lovely

I hope your boyfriend got over it, I mean COME ON! It's Bono!!!!

Fantastic photos that one with Bono WOW!!!!
Were his shades purple and I agree my god he looks fantastic!!!

I am now officially a very unflattering shade of green !!!beck:wink:

Congratulations!!

You need to ask Emilie so you can view her album I'm sure she will send you the link.
But you need to take a deep breath before you look at them and you need to be sat down!!
Believe me!!:drool:

well, his shades where blue actually.. but with the light of the camera, it came out purple :wink:
and he looks better on the other pics taken by aubin and my bf :bow:

kiran, send me ur email address, i will give u the link!! :hug:

Kidnapping?! Not a good idea!

miss-U2 said:
Merc, i sent you the link :up:

if i see your group in Dublin, i will kidnapp you, one student missing among 150, they won't notice :lol:

Thanx - I've just had a quick look through your pics! They're great!!! :applaud:

... but kidnapping me?! Ohh, don't think you should! I'm on the studytour comittee and I got all the others talked into going to Dublin, so... If I just disappeared they might be wondering where I went :laugh: Could just imagine this conversation taking place:

Student 1: "Hey - Where is Dorthe (<--- My real name!)!?" :ohmy: :scratch:
Student 2: "Oh! Don't worry! She has been kidnapped and is at the U2 studio... Is that the Guinness breweries?"

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Thanx again miss-U2, for the pics and the great story - you're the best!!! :hug:

miss-U2 said:
well, u could come with your 150 crazy friends to the studios :lmao:

Hmmm?! :hmm: *Is seriously considering taking all my fellow students to the studio*

...well, we could start an interesting discussion with Bono about AIDS-medicine and Africa I suppose! :lmao:

:hyper: wow 3 in one day :hyper:

All day at work today I was thinking "I have to get home and read Emilie's report :hyper: "

I like the ambassador pin too :hug:

Again, great job Emilie :bow: (you're gonna have to change your username from Miss-U2 to Miss Galway :lol: )

oh, I just have to ask, any mention of dude pen? :reject: Just wondering how the little guy is doing over there :lol:

Last edited:
Emilie, the new photos are great!! The one is Bono is adorable and Adam looks :combust: (I wanna meet him so bad)

*cant wait out the 1yr and 5mos before I move over there!!!

:ohmy: Wow, that's a great story. You're so lucky to have met the guys so many times. I've gotta make my way to Dublin one day soon. :hyper:

I'd love to see those pics if you don't mind. My e-mail is maro_chik@hotmail.com

miss-U2 said:
yeah kelly, i wanted to change my username to miss galway too :lol:

that's very often like, u see 3 of them in one day... :yes:

i wanted to ask for the dude pen but i forgot :reject: geez, really kick my arse :banghead:

:lol: that's okay, the dude pen had it's moment in the spotlight, but that moment has passed :lol:

edit: maybe they were having flowers delivered because it was the day before Valentine's Day :)

Last edited:
can you post the link on this page Emilie? I am at work and I can't access the pictures from home......or is it somewhere at your link in your sig?

Last edited:
miss-U2 said:
yes i will back very soon :hyper:!!! in 3 weeks or so!!! so send me whatever u want :up:

bruna, don't worry, i will give ur gift to adam (if i receive it one day :lol: ) and i am sure it will be in time for his Bday!!! :hug:

**squeals happily**

that is soooo awesome!!! your poor boyfriend!!!! BUT ITS HIM!!! YOU MET HIM!! Awesome awesome chica!!!!

Since your now the Zoo Ambassador, can I send a letter to you,too??!! lol Can I email it??? **runs off to write**
Email me if that's cool. :)xx

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom