1 video tape, 4 letters and 1 resume reached U2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
i put my cheek again his cheek, well actually against his neck, well the top of his chest :combust: my body against his body :drool: my arms around him :faint: and when the pic was taken, i couldnot help kissing me (again :reject: ), i put my lips slowly on his left cheek, and i could sense his skin on my lips (i still can :censored: ) and i think i said "mmmm"
my bf was mad :lol:

Last edited:
miss-U2 said:
i put my cheek again his cheek, well actually against his neck, well the top of his chest :combust: my body against his body :drool: my arms around him :faint: and when the pic was taken, i could help kissing me (again :reject: ), i put my lips slowly on his left cheek, and i could sense his skin on my lips (i still can :censored: ) and i think i said "mmmm"
my bf was mad :lol:

:combust: :combust:

:hyper: :hyper:

Last edited:
well, he finally left... :sad:

2minutes later, larry left too... :(

and 5minutes after, the door opened, and i thought i saw someone who looks like adam... he looked at us and entered back... i sadi "i think it was adam" and then, the door opened again, and adam arrived :hyper:

so well, adam walked to us... i was like "geez :reject: hide yourself somewhere, he is gonna say ur back again :reject: "

he first shook my bf's hand, then he looked at me, and he said something like "hey that's u" or " ur here again", i can't remember... cos while he was saying that, i saw him getting closer to me, i saw his both hands coming to my shoulders, and i saw his face getting very near to mine.... :combust:

miss-U2 said:
so well, adam walked to us... i was like "geez :reject: hide yourself somewhere, he is gonna say ur back again :reject: "
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

i can't remember... cos while he was saying that, i saw him getting closer to me, i saw his both hands coming to my shoulders, and i saw his face getting very near to mine.... :combust:
:eek: :drool:

he can still hear the noise of his lips.... u know, the kissing noise :cute: :cute: GAAAHHH!!!!
this drove my bf :coocoo: cos he said to me "geez, ur a friend of adam!! u have never told me that??!!! :eyebrow: "

then he greeted aubin and her mum.. that was soo sweet to see them, completely freaked out :lol:

well, i felt weird after that... :lol: and especially when aubin's mum said "Emilie told us sooo many sweet things about you!!" i was like "oohh geez :reject: :reject:"

he looked at me and smiled... i was blushing, i looked stupid :rolleyes:

and there he said that when in the studios, the atmosphere is not that great, when they are arguing, he is not that sweet, even if he tries to be... (i dunno why he said that, maybe they were arguing just before he comes out :huh: ) and i said something like: "no ur always sweet :heart: "

oh i forgot to say that i was wearing a sweatshirt from my college at galway, it is written NUI galway... :wink: i am soo proud of it, i dunno why!(maybe since i know that neslon mandela, Ali, the corrs and U2 went there )!!! well, that's why bono said miss galway!! cos i don't think i told him when we met before that i am from galway :scratch:

so well, adam signed aubin's journal (i let her talk about that :hug: ) and we took pics... i am always hesitating, cos i saw adam sooo many times that i am afraid he is gonna think" geez she doesn't have enough pics of me and her?? :shifty:
but i finally said "okay i am gonna take a pic with you again..." and i said like last time "with MYYY little adam :heart: " he laughed :lol:

Very lucky again miss u2!!!

I am now very determined to get over there in the next 2/3 weeks with the girls maybe Thursday to Saturday afternoon I need to see Bono!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've read this post twice now but you lost me about ringing Paul McGuiness why will he take your call?? Is Bono telling him to or something???
I'm not being funny just curious!!

Jam Jar said:
hey what else happened with aubin, eh? see. i knew it. i told her before she left that i had a strong strong feeling she'd meet them- and she didn't believe me! :p

oh yeah i think she talked to me about you :hug:
well, i think aubin would like to tell about her stories.. about her feelings and her point of view... but i can tell u that she was really really happy, she couldnot believe it!!! she is going to bono's house on monday :wink:

Bono's Tart said:
Very lucky again miss u2!!!

I am now very determined to get over there in the next 2/3 weeks with the girls maybe Thursday to Saturday afternoon I need to see Bono!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've read this post twice now but you lost me about ringing Paul McGuiness why will he take your call?? Is Bono telling him to or something???
I'm not being funny just curious!!

well, actually, i will call the management, to have an appointement with him... i almost did it friday, he was there, but i prefered to go to the studios, and talk with the band first... adam told me to see with the management first, then they will talk about that to them etc... but i will tell u later don't worry :hug:

miss-U2 said:

oh yeah i think she talked to me about you :hug:
well, i think aubin would like to tell about her stories.. about her feelings and her point of view... but i can tell u that she was really really happy, she couldnot believe it!!! she is going to bono's house on monday :wink:

wow! thank you for telling me!! :hug: i can't wait till she comes home ^_^

Last edited:
so well, i can finish this story :lol:

when we were taking the pic, we didnot know where to look... cos we had 3 cameras in front of us... adam said "where do we look at?? " and we started laughing (the pic is soo funny :lmao: ) and then, we saw 3 big lights :crazy:

well, then i started to talk to him about what i wanna do (same thing i said to bono) and he told me about the management etc... (what i have just said above) i gave me a paper with all he needs to reach me... he read it, i was like :reject: no don't open it, that's nothing :reject:
then we talked about the album...aubin's mum asked if how it was going, and he said "mmmm well, yes, mmm ":huh: i dunno what does that mean :lol: bi i can tell u that it will be "nearly cooked" in may...

he finally left :sad:

we were packing our bags to leave too, cos we just saw sam taking a white guitar from the instruments room (outside the studios)... so we thought that edge was staying a little bit longer... when finally, i had a feeling :lol: i said that we could wait jsut 10 minutes, it was early, 7pm... and suddendly, the garage opened... edge's car :hyper: he drove towards us, and stopped!!! from his car, he said, "is there something u want me to do??" so i said "can we have a picture with u??" and he said "yes sure", and he got out of the car :heart:

he shook our hands (i don't like the way he is looking at me, i dunno why, since the daniel lanois story in the clarence, edge scares me :reject: ) so we took pics... i can still sense his hand behing my back :drool: he signed aubin's journal...
there, my bf asked if he could take a pic of his car (that's true that he has a big weird car, it is like a plane inside, so many button) and i started shouting: "NO YOU ARE NOT GOINT TO TAKE A PIC OF THE CAR, SAY NO EDGE!!!" well, like an old couple arguing in front of edge :lmao: so he didnot take a pic of his car lol, i didnot want to, u know... :huh:

well, he left, and we did too :hug:

oh i forgot to say, when i took a pic with adam, when he put his hand behind my back, he kept going up and down with his hand, cos he saw i was freezing :cute: :cute:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom