06 Calendars?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
yay now I finally know where the poster in my roomm comes from... it's the november one.. I found the picture, liked it, and at the photo store they made a poster of it :)
and.. larry smiles on those pics... interesting...
I have an unofficial 06 one from italy, but it has 2004 pics on it, and the info on the back has some stupid mistakes..
why can't I ever find any u2 merchandise here???? :(

I've been looking for an official calendar too but didn't find any. I'm happy to know that I'm not alone desperatly trying to find one ;)

I'm in the UK and I was bought one for Christmas this year. I think my parents got it from a calendar stand in a shopping centre (apparently their in all the main ones - Bullring, Touchwood, Merry Hill...) It has pictures from other eras; not just Atomic Bomb. The Fly is on there! :drool: But I must not look, must not look....MUST NOT LOOK...not before that month anyway or I'll get bad luck (I'm a bit superstitious) *sneaks away to take a peak*
Sorry that wasn't much help for people outside the UK.

Yeah I have my unofficial one too.. Some of the pics are better than others, lol! But there's a cute Edge one, yay. Me and Mrs Darcy checked it out in Edinburgh, hee, U2 fans we are.

pshhhhhhhh you know we totally would.

sorry i was watching Clueless. i know... pathetic.

that would be awesome of you. thanks in advance

I don't know if it's official or not, but if you go to play.com (UK) and search U2, go down the page and you will see a U2 Calendar for 2006. There may be the same one outside the UK. Don't know if this is any help??:|

chickadee said:
Yeah I have my unofficial one too.. Some of the pics are better than others, lol! But there's a cute Edge one, yay. Me and Mrs Darcy checked it out in Edinburgh, hee, U2 fans we are.

Isn't there one with a Pop-era U2 on the cover and another with the Fly? Which one do you have? Are the pictures fuzzy?

bearleft said:

I'm sorry. Do what? :scratch:

Let's just say that there have been a number of U2 fans less than impressed with Mr Clayton The Younger's adeptness at running the official site, ticket sales, and lack of concern for the U2 fans in general as expressed in a widely circulated interview.

So if there is no official 2006 calendar after, what, 23 or so continuous years of producing one...well....

All this is total conjecture, of course. But I'm just sayin'.

:rolleyes:

:shrug:

yay I wanted to post it here too!
they're pretty hilarious... :) I loved the one of Bono in the cactus desert... ^^ and halloween ofcourse.. :lol:

bearleft said:

Isn't there one with a Pop-era U2 on the cover and another with the Fly? Which one do you have? Are the pictures fuzzy?

Mine's the Pop-era one. Some of the pics are better than others, not great, but okay. I got it half-price anyway!

im doing a sort of giveaway/competition of my calendar cos i was gonna sell it on ebay but i spose its a little late now. :|

if you wanna be in with a chance, email me at ZeLobster@gmail.com saying in a few (not loads cos i wont be bothered reading it, lol :wink: ) words why you deserve it. :) it also has a diary. its not the most fabulous of calendars, but it does its job. and be warned, its more bono orientated, although theres a good edge pic too...

ill do a scan if required. :)

nurse chrissi said:

already ordered - Hope they do this every year

and now my mission is to get the calendar signed

which one did you choose for the cover - I had to go with the Feb. picture :giggle:

:lol:

I used the zip files and made one through PhotoWorks.com (I don't think they gave me the option of a cover :reject: ). I didn't like the flickr calendar options too much, so I went with another photo site.

Back
Top Bottom