007 Junkies Congregate Here!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

hippy

ONE<br>love, blood, life
Lookin' for the face I had before the world was ma
So yeah...

My name is hippy and I'm a 007 junkie... I would like to admit that I'm addicted to the James Bond franchise and I WILL be going to see "Die Another Day" tonight! :hyper:

Are there any other junkies out there?

Are you excited about the opening tonight?

So who wants to get together and watch all 20 Bond movies with me? :D

*plans a PLEBA party*

WOOOOGHOOOOO! I can't wait! :D

335%3A%3B%3B6723232%7Ffp65%3Dot%3E2326%3D9%3B%3B%3D663%3Dxroqdf%3E232335395%3A%3A49ot1lsi

...and I love Bond movies.
I think it comes from having no siblings and two cousins in the same city who own every Bond movie. Yeah, I think that'd be a safe bet.
Thanksgiving and Christmas=quality Bond time wit da cousins.
:tongue:

*pouts* However, since I have no money, and none of my friends make with the enjoying of the movies, mayhaps I will have to go find the cousins.
*pretends she makes sense*

I love James Bond! My favorite is Sean Connery then Pierce Brosnan :D:D:D

You guys are in for a treat! Die Another Day is so good!!!!!

:heart: Bond :heart:

007 Fan big time

Hey Guys
I am a very big James Bond fan, i am so excited to see Die Another Day. Pierce Brosnan is my fave Bond, cause he is hot and talented all at once. Hope all of u Bond Junkies luv the new flick im going on Tuesday to see it!
Enjoy!

senrab said:
My choice still goes to Roger Moore...

:up:

Mine too :yes:

Though I quite enjoy any Bond I can get my hands on :)

And what did I do all of Thanksgiving weekend? why, I parked my little ole self in front of the television for a Bond marathon! I can't even count how many Bond movies I watched... I think they all started to blend together lol

hippy said:

:up:

Mine too :yes:

Though I quite enjoy any Bond I can get my hands on :)

And what did I do all of Thanksgiving weekend? why, I parked my little ole self in front of the television for a Bond marathon! I can't even count how many Bond movies I watched... I think they all started to blend together lol

Hehe, I watched You Only Live Twice on Thanksgiving.

Back
Top Bottom