When I Dream of A Setlist DVD Giveaway

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

angry peach

The Fly
I have 4 copies of this to hand out to the torrent challenged people out there, if there are any of you left. If you have a burner, please pass it on, if not, please enjoy....

Would you send it for Brazil? I can pay for the blanks and postage. If not, I can understand perfectly. I can not deal with DVD Torrents...

Sorry guys, I'm running about a week late getting this stuff out to you. Discs are now in the mail for all but Patrick. Patrick, you've got email... :reject:

angry peach said:
Sorry guys, I'm running about a week late getting this stuff out to you. Discs are now in the mail for all but Patrick. Patrick, you've got email... :reject:

no worries, you're doing this for free. thanks again!

Recieved my copy today and you know I just had to look at a few mins. of it . Well that few mins made me an 1 1/2 hrs late for work today but it was so worth it. :dancing: angry peach thank you so much for doing this. :applaud: :applaud:

LOL, you guys are all very welcome. Let's give it up for U2RMW for making it available for us, and PattiP for sharing it with me... :up:

gas panic said:
Chickadee once i get a copy i can send you one, i got a burner for xmas:dancing:

Thanks! Are you still able to send me one? I'm hoping to get a burner once I get some money, lol! Might be a while... :|

Back
Top Bottom