Vertigo Tour Buffalo 12/9/05 DVD

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

wanderlusting48

The Fly
Does anyone know whether a DVD of this show exists? It was my first U2 show and I'd love a copy if such a thing is circulating. Anybody have any info? Thanks!

A dvd exists, but I don't have a copy...still looking.

(i was at buffalo at the end of love and peace or else got handed a drumstick from bono. rock on!) yeah there are some songs on youtube.com but if anyone has a dvd of the gig let me know!

partygirlvox said:
(i was at buffalo at the end of love and peace or else got handed a drumstick from bono. rock on!) yeah there are some songs on youtube.com but if anyone has a dvd of the gig let me know!

OH! I am seriously green with envy over your Bono experience:drool: I was in the nosebleed seats, but you know, it was still one of the best nights of my life...live really is where these guys live!

Thanks for the heads up on youtube!:yes:

But, yeah, if anyone knows where I could get a hand on a DVD of this show, I'd be forever grateful!

:sad: :wink:

Yep, it definitely exists. Go to www . youtube . com and search for U2 Buffalo. Check out the clip added by u2rulesmyworld for a sample (likely as a favour for partygirlvox who was looking for the exact two songs that are being shared.)

Great sound, great video. It was a great show so whenever the dvd enters the pool it will be appreciated.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom