"Unbroken Spirit" 2005-07-15 2 DVD Set *US tree thread*

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Had no idea this was a freebie

*browneyedgirl* I'd like to sign up on your list, I have no burner. (can't PM though, not a premium member) I am from Europe so let me know if your offer is only for US.

msvagelj @ yahoo.co.uk

Last edited:
If it is going to be sent to Europe, is there any chance I could get a copy and start a British tree? If so, I'll do an extra one for U2 Girl?

if so, rodgerdavies at gmail dot com . If not, don't worry about it.

I still haven't gotten mine in the mail. I think the USPS must have started using pony express again or something. :sad:

The list now is:

1. burner: RA-D
2. burner: OOTS
3. burner
4. no burner: U2girl
5. no burner: Sort

One spot left for someone with a DVD burner :)

I haven't received it as well, Jami. May be my fault for not sending my addy earlier. :reject:

two shots, I'll forward you a copy once I recieve mine. Post your email address here if so and I'll get onto you when browneyedgirl sends it me.

my list now is:

3. burner: Chrisedge

mines all full now too :)

*browneyedgirl* said:
my list now is:

3. burner: Chrisedge

mines all full now too :)

So I am being ignored.

catwoman said:

So I am being ignored.

no, you don't have a right to be sent it, just put in a request when someone is offering it and if they are kind enough to send you a copy then so be it - whereabouts do you live? If you live in Europe or UK I'll happily send you a copy when I recieve mine. If not, I'm sure someone will add a 'branch' to the tree in America or elsewhere.

catwoman said:

So I am being ignored.

No, you are being rude.

The person you quoted had one spot left on her list and it was for someone who has a burner, which you stated that you did not. Everyone here is sending these out for free, meaning they are covering the blank DVDs, mailers, and postage, and they're not obligated to send out more than they say they will.

I'm sure there will be others offering more copies though.

I know, I know.

I've read this is a US Tree thread, but since this tree have grown to have branches on the other side of the ocean, I was wondering if it can expand towards the south, towards Brazil to be more specific. I have a DVD burner therefore I can passes some copies 'round South American interferencers. May anyone help me out here?

I'd be very thankful.

No I am not being rude.
I already started a thread requesting a CD-R on Oct.20th that was ignored,and then I decided to join this thread to see if someone would help me here.
So with the combination of no responses on 2 different threads,I have a right to wonder if something's up.

Forget it,I'll find another way to get them.

Simma down now...all of ya.

Here:
1. Catwoman (no burner)
2. onebloodonelife (burner)
3. (burner)
4. (burner)
5. (no burner)

Keep in mind, I don't have this yet, and anyone should be in the US for me to do this...

I can also supply a address in the US. I don't have a burner at this moment, however, I will visit a friend with a burner after I would have received it (well, it might be a couple of weeks), and then we will burn a couple of versions, hopefully, to do our part of the deal.

Let me know whether anyone needs more info at this end.

catwoman said:
No I am not being rude.
I already started a thread requesting a CD-R on Oct.20th that was ignored,and then I decided to join this thread to see if someone would help me here.
So with the combination of no responses on 2 different threads,I have a right to wonder if something's up.

Forget it,I'll find another way to get them.

Nobody has any moral obligation to give you free bootlegs.Dont just request free stuff all the time-why not email a few people and ask for a few b&ps.This thread was started from neutrals kindness.'Somethings up' cause you didnt get a free cd/dvd.Dont look for handouts your whole life.

Tip:
People often offer stuff up in the 'All i want is u2' section.

Back
Top Bottom